Re-Unite of Some Old Friends

SHAWNA'S POV:

My heart was beating so fast due to fear and panic. I didn't think that I would get back from there ever. Mr. Ben suddenly pulled my hand towards the portal and we landed before the gate of WWS. My body gave up and I landed on the ground holding my chest. I closed my eyes and tried to feel the fresh air to breathe, my heart was pounding so much that it could explode at any time. 

I jolt opened my eyes hearing a familiar voice. I looked that way from where the voice is coming and saw a few figures running towards me. I squinted my eyes to see clearly and they were none other than my friends. Priam ran towards me and hold me in his arms while hugging me tightly-" Shawna? why did you do that? What if something happened to you? Are you insane?"

I can sense the presence of care and concern in his voice. My smile curved into my lips and I hugged him back while saying slowly-" I am okay Priam"

 My smile curved into my lips and I hugged him back while saying slowly-" I am okay Priam"

He broke the hug and looked at me. His eyes were filled with tears. Was he crying? For me? My heart skipped a beat looking at his angelic face. How can someone make my heart flutter so much every time with his action? I no longer feel any pain, The moment we are lost was all about us. Looking at his eyes made me realize how lucky I am to have him in my life. 

Brad Scoff from behind and Junnie asked-" Are you okay Shawna? Are you hurt? What happened?"

I looked at them while Priam helped me to stand on my feet and I explained to them what happened there. They gasped hearing this. Suddenly I remember Mr. Ben and immediately I looked around to find him. I said-" Uncle Ben!!! Where is he?"

Priam and others started to search for him and we found him unconscious on the ground. I walked while limping as I was hurt on my knees. I went towards him and called-" Uncle Ben? Uncle Ben!!! Wake up, we are here"

Priam said-" We need to take him inside"

 I nodded and he and John took him inside. I asked Junnie-" How is Jenny doing?"

She smiled at me and replied-" She is fine now. She just woke up."

I asked-" And what about the war?"

She said-" It was all a trap, no one was real!!! It was a forge committed to making us divert from you. And then we heard you went missing"

I understood now, It was all about the trap they set for me. There was no battle from the start and it was just to divert them. I took a long breath and said-" Lady Georgia is back Junnie, and there was someone else. I don't know anything about her, but she is dangerous, She had the power of the devil"

Junnie looked at me with shock but before she could say anything I heard granny's voice who flew toward us and immediately hugged me. I hugged her back while she asked-" My dear child, how are you? Are you hurt somewhere?"

I nodded my head in no and said-" I am a fine grandma. But she is back!!! "

She looked at me with questionable eyes and asked-" Who?"