Cult

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JOINED SAM'S CULT!" Jacob yelled at Elizabeth.
"IT'S NOT A CULT!" She yelled back "IT'S A FAMILY! WE PROTECT PEOPLE!" She glared at him.

"Yeah right! You disappear for a week, then when you finally come back you're chasing Sam around like a lost puppy! THEN YOU GUYS WENT AND ROPED EMBRY IN TOO!"

"SAM AND EMBRY ARE MY BIOLOGICAL HALF BROTHERS! WE'RE A FAMILY JAKE!" she feels herself shaking so she tries to calm down. "You know what," she pauses "I shouldn't have come. Tell dad I'll be by to get some more of my things and that I miss him. Have fun on your date with the leech lover." She says with a scowl before running out of the house and into the woods, shifting.

She runs towards Sam and Emily's, which is also now her home. She picks up Sam's scent and realizes him and Paul are on patrol.
She stops running when the sickly sweet scent of the redhead bombards her senses.

Just as quickly as she smells it, a flash of red runs in front of her.

The redhead leech is here she yells through the mind link.

Where!? Sam demands.

She shows them exactly where she is, on the vampires tail.

After a moment Paul and Sam are coming up beside Lizzy.

She's headed towards the Cullen's land!

She's getting away! Paul yells.

No she isn't! Lizzy shouts.

Just as Lizzy is about to get a mouthful of leech, Victoria jumps over onto the cullens territory.

She let's out an angry huff as she turns around.

It's okay Izzy, you almost had her.

Yeah almost Sam. Almost. If she wouldn't have jumped then this could've ended. But she knows about the treaty line-

Which means she's been watching us close enough to know that we can't cross. Paul finishes for her.

Exactly. She sighs. I'll meet you guys back at the house, I need to get clothes from one of our spots. Mine ripped after an argument with Jake, the fevers already starting to set in. With the right motivation he could shift soon.

We'll keep an eye out.

Okay. See you guys at the house.

-

Elizabeth was kicking Embry's ass in call of duty when Sam's phone rang.

They primarily ignored it due to Sam stepping out to answer the phone call. When Lizzy killed Embry yet again, she did her victory dance, then turned to Sam who was coming back in.

"What's going on?" She asked the older boy.
"Jacob's phasing. Tonight. I'm about to go help him through it and speed it up."

She looks at Embry who glances at her. "We'll tag along" she says walking to the door, not giving her brothers the chance to object.