Seventeen

When they arrived home, Anthony immediately tackled them into a huge hug. There was lots of crying from stress on Emily's end, but nobody could blame her. They were all stressed, yet they were happy to be alive.

Paul's birthday came just days before Jake's and Lizzy's. January 10th to be exact, and while their birthdays were anywhere from a few days to a few hours apart, Emily insisted on the 3 of them celebrating their 17th birthdays together.

That lead to a whole pack birthday party, on Jake's birthday, with almost enough food to feed an entire United States Navy Aircraft Carrier.

It was late afternoon on Lizzy's birthday when there was a knock at the door.
She looked up from the intense game of Uno she was playing with Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, Seth, and Brady. She counted and everyone was in the room. Nobody ever knocked, they just came in.

Sam seemed to notice that as well as he got up to go to the front door. Soon after the door opened, it slammed. Lizzy and Embry stood up and exited the house, only to see a man that the three of them strongly resembled.

It was Joshua Uley. "Sammy? Why is he here?" Lizzy asked, crossing her arms from beside Sam. Embry crossed his arms too and they stood there, looking almost like triplets, despite the knowledge that Sam was older and they all had different mothers.

Joshua couldn't believe the uncanny resemblance between the 3. He'd heard talk about him having more kids, but he had to see it for himself.

"He was just leaving." Sam said. Joshua shook his head. "You know I wasn't. I just wanted to see my family." Lizzy came off the porch, a ball of golden energy formed in her hand as her eyes glowed gold. "You should leave." She said deathly calm. Her sperm donors eyes widened as he looked at the strong young girl in front of him.

"Liz, be reasonable." Joshua said. Lizzy tilted her head to the side. "This is me being reasonable. You have no right to show up after all this time and pretend to be a father. We did just fine without you here, for 17 years.."

Embry stepped down and wrapped an arm around his older sisters shoulders. "You missed out on 3 amazing kids, and for some reason you were perfectly okay with that. We got this far, so you don't need to stick around." Embry said.

Lizzy twisted out of her brothers arms and hurled the golden ball into the woods. She ran off towards the treeline and shifted into her large white wolf, mid step.

She growled at Joshua before disappearing into the forest of green. A year ago that day, she found out she was adopted, shifted for the first time, and imprinted on Paul like he did on her.
The day already was an emotional Rollercoaster, Joshua showing up was just the shit icing on the cake.

A/N- It's short, but I'm just glad I managed to get 2 parts in today. This is like a filler until I can skip to the good stuff.

From here on out, there will be several timeskips and I already have the remaining chapters names ready to be used.

Hope it was atleast okay!

‐A