Baby

The remainder of the pregnancy went by faster than Lizzy expected it to. The nursery was put together, clothes were bought, everything was ready. They were just counting down the days until she was due. Which could be anytime, really.

Lizzy climbed out of bed on March 31st, feeling like she could explode. It was just shy of 1 pm on Monday, meaning Anthony was at school and Paul was with Sam.
Jensen had started coming around when Paul wasn't gonna be home, so he could keep an eye on his grandbaby and future daughter-in-law.

Feeling like she had to pee, Lizzy waddled over to the bathroom. Just as she was about to cross over the threshold, there was a popping sensation and a gush.
She groaned and held onto the doorway until it stopped. She took a deep breath while her tired brain processed the events. The 18-year-olds eyes widened. "Jensen!" She yelled.

Lizzy listened as her imprints father ran across the house, up the stairs, and down the hall. He eventually opened the door.
"Liz? Whats wro— Holy shit! Let me make a couple calls, don't worry about the mess right now. Just worry with getting yourself ready." Jensen said before practically flying out of the room. Now she knows where Paul gets it.. Jensen's pretty spry for an older fellow.

Lizzy cleaned herself up the best she could, placed her clothes in the laundry basket and got a dress on. It was black with flowers on it. She thought it was pretty when she saw it.

When she came out of the bathroom, Emily was sitting on the edge of the bed with Lizzy's hospital bag all ready to go.
It took them a few minutes to get down the stairs, but they did it. The truck was running and Sam was in the driver's seat. "You ready to go have a baby?" Sam asked his baby sister.

Lizzy gave him a look and shook her head. "Not in the slightest, however the show must go on!" She got into the truck, with some help of course. Emily got into the back and Sam began driving towards Forks. Jensen's truck was behind them, with a few other vehicles trailing behind him. Some howls were heard in the distance.

"Why are we going to Forks?" Lizzy asked, taking little sips of her water. "Most of the cullens are in Alaska visiting family. Carlisle, Edward, Bella, and Renesmee are there to help you. Sue hasn't answered our calls, so our other option was take you to the hospital." Emily said softly, grabbing ahold of Lizzy's hand as a contraction hit.

"Sue hasn't answered any of our calls for months." Lizzy pointed out, before taking another sip of water. Emily nodded and squeezed her hand. "Where's Paul?" Lizzy asked after a moment of silence.
"He's coming, Lizzy. I promise he is." Sam assured her as they pulled off down a road. Soon enough they arrived and Carlisle was the first to greet them. He invited everyone inside the house, much to the annoyance of Edward.

Inside the hospital room, it was awkward. Not because Carlisle was checking her out professionally, but because Edward was standing by the open door.
The only thing that made her not lose her shit was Paul running his fingers through her hair. "Okay Lizzy, you're 4 cm dilated, this could take a while." Carlisle said. She nodded.

In fact it did take a while. It was 2:04 am on April 1st when the pushing began and 2:52 when Sarah Jade Lahote was born.
Lizzy was the first to hold her and Paul was the next, however everyone got to hold her, even the . Billy and Jensen cried manly tears. Sam tried to hide his emotions, but they surfaced while looking at his niece. Embry couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Anthony was in awe of the child. He couldn't wait for her to get older so they could play together.

She was already loved so much. Paul kissed his fiance's forehead and stared down at their beautiful daughter. "We did it." Paul said quietly. "Yeah we did." Lizzy smiled tiredly.

A/N- The newest member of the pack is FINALLY here! 🥺💕

Sarah's story is gonna be a fun one to write. Atleast I think so.

I hope this chapter was okay!

-A