Beach Chickens

****Important A/N at the end****

-

It'd been a month since the proposal and Lizzy sat on her couch, running her hand over her growing bump, while on the phone with Emily. They'd been on the phone for nearly 2 hours when Emily asked Lizzy if she'd made any wedding plans.

"No, I've not been making any wedding plans, Em. All we know is we're waiting for the baby to born before we get married." Lizzy sighed.

Emily nodded despite the teen not seeing her. "Well, whatever you both decide, I'll be supportive." She told her sister-in-law, just as Sam got home. "Hey I have to go, Lizzy." The girl smirked, knowing what that meant. "Okay, I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too." Emily responded before the call ended. Lizzy snorted and got off the couch, stretching her back with a groan of pleasure. Sitting there that long really messed with her back.

The teenager looked down and her stomach and poked it gently. "Are you hungry? I'm hungry." She stated as she walked into the kitchen. It was a one-sided conversation that she's been having for about 3 weeks now. She was now around 19 weeks and due on April 10th.

"You know I could make you something, right?" Paul asked, standing in the doorway. Lizzy looked over to her fiance and smiled. "I got it for now." She responded, opening the cabinet and pulling out a bag of microwave popcorn.

"I can see that. How's our little wolf doing today?" He asked, coming forward and wrapping his arms around his imprint and soon to be wife. "Seems to be doing fine. Our little wolf seems to think my bladder is a punching bag" She said leaning into his touch.

"We could also find out the gender." He said excitedly. She hummed in acknowledgment as the microwave went off.
"Then we could start talking names. Make lists and narrow it down a bit." Lizzy shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth while Paul watched her with loving eyes.

"I'm gonna go get Anthony from school, he had art today." Paul said before kissing his imprint. "Be safe, the roads are icy and people are idiots." She reminds him.
"I'm always safe, Sunshine. I'll be home in about an hour, call me if you need anything. I love you!" Paul called out as he exited the kitchen. "I will.. I love you too." She responded.

When Anthony got home, he asked questions about why Lizzy's body was changing. She answered them with a smile because he didn't know much of this stuff and she didn't want to give him the talk at that age.

"Paul said you had art today? What did you do?" Lizzy asked, eventually changing the subject. Anthony's eyes lit up and he ran out of the room to grab his art folder.
"We drew beach chickens!" He said excitedly. She looked confused until she saw the picture. Seagulls. Beach chickens are Seagulls. She smiled at the picture, which was well drawn for a kid of his age.

"Seems we have an artist on our hands." Lizzy handed the picture to Paul who's eyes flickered across the page. "It seems we do. Hey buddy, you did an amazing job. Why don't we go put it on the fridge." Paul said. The two exited the room and put the artwork on the fridge.

The next day, Lizzy was nervous for her appointment. How could she not be? She'd be seeing her baby and getting information that would determine everything she bought and how she'd decorate.

As the truck pulled up in front of the Cullen's house, Lizzy let out a sigh and Paul held her hand. "Everything's gonna be fine, Sunshine." He didn't know if he was trying to convince her or himself.

Neither of them wanted to be at the Cullen's house, but Carlisle was the only one they knew with the proper equipment, aside from Sue who hadn't answered their calls.
Alice greeted them at the door and Carlisle took it from there, leading them to his medical room. Lizzy got onto the table with Paul's help and thats when the appointment really started.

Carlisle gave her a quick checkup to make sure her health was good, then he checked the baby via ultrasound. Lizzy still wasn't used to the coolness on her skin, but it felt nice.

"Would you like to know the gender of your child?" Carlisle asked the shifters. Lizzy shared a look with Paul, then nodded to the doctor.

"You'll be having a little baby... Girl."

A/N-

I've been thinking about the sequel and it's been narrowed down to 4 options. Comment on which one you vote for.
*** The sequel won't be important to read, regarding Lizzy and Pauls story. They will be mentioned every once in a while, but it will be their daughters story.

1. HARRY POTTER: Their daughters story will start at 11 years old in Harry's year. Semi modernized and her pairing would be either Fred or Draco.

2. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: Their daughter would be a child when they left La Push, and 12 when they finally settled on living in Mystic Falls. She would be a teenager, the same age as Elena in S1. Her pairing would be Damon or Klaus.

3. THE ORIGINALS: Their daughter would have stayed in La Push until the untimely death of her parents. She would be a young adult (about 18). Her pairing would be Kol or Elijah

4. MCU: Their daughter would be recruited into a team to save the world from a common threat. She would be an adult in her early 20's. Thing's would be moved to fit with her time of birth. Her pairing would be Steve or Loki or Bucky.

Hope the chapter was okay!

-A