Army

A/N- Have a pic of my favorite speedster. 30 seconds on screen and I fell in love with him.. And his sister. Could be the accents. Accents are hot. He's hot. She's Hot. This family's genetics?
*Chefs Kiss* 🤌🏻

While Jacob was having drama with Bella, Lizzy was chilling with the pack and going on 'adventures' that usually just consisted of going to the grocery store or to the beach.
Lizzy was just trying to enjoy the beginning of her summer when Jacob came and told the pack they needed to fight. Quil and Embry even backed him up. The redhead hadn't been seen in a while, so Lizzy assumed she took a long walk off a short pier.

Once again, Bella was the reason why she was somewhere she didn't want to be. As if the stench of the vampires wasn't bad enough, they had to sit and watch them fight, practically slinging the sickly sweet smell around the clearing.

That went on for days until the battle came around. Lizzy had alot of pent up anger that she was excited to use.
The moment their signal was given, Lizzy jumped over the rock and began sinking her teeth into any newborn that crossed her path. She even used her powers every once in a while to stop them in their tracks.

Sunshine, save some for us to kill. Paul said through the link. I could do that... Or I could continue! She got one by the head and tossed him around like a chew toy until she had enough and his  body detached from his head, flying across the clearing.

That was hot.

Nows not the time to flirt with my sister, Paul. Sam huffed like an exhausted dad.

It's disgusting. Jared said, ripping the head off another.

Have you seen yourselves with your imprints? Its literally the same! Paul defended.

Lol imagine having an imprint. Embry cut in.

Embry! Lizzy and Sam snapped at the same time.

Why do you always come for me!?

In a way, its easier. You're our little brother, its our job as siblings to love you and terrorize you! Lizzy said, lighting a dead newborn on fire.

Mean.. Love you too though. Embry said. I know. Lizzy responded.

The battle came to an end, atleast that's what they thought until a newborn came out of nowhere and Jake ended up getting hurt.
Drama, of course, followed that too. Simply because Bella showed up and Jake asked for her. He knows she's marrying the leech and yet he still has hope that she'll choose him.

Lizzy could understand his viewpoint. He was living and could give her a long, happy, human life. But he hasn't imprinted on her, or even at all. Say she were to choose him and fall in love with him, then one day he imprinted and left her.

He would end up doing the one thing he wished to never do. And that was to hurt Bella.
Lizzy could also attempt to see why Bella would choose Cullen. She's scared of aging. So scared of it, she'd risk having a family and normal relationships, just to live forever as a statue.

As long as she was always young.

After checking in on Anthony, Lizzy and Paul went to his house, so they could be alone. It was their first official date of the summer and they wanted no interruptions.
They turned their phones off and everything. While Lizzy picked a movie from the many ones on the bookcase by the TV, Paul went and grabbed snacks and blankets.

They ended up making a blanket fort halfway through the movie, and turning it off. They laid on the floor talking about their potential future. The couple laughed until they almost cried.
Both of them had the same thought, that they could truly see themselves like this for the rest of their lives.