Imprint

Summer ended without anything remotely interesting happening. School started back up on August 31st, and suddenly the whole world went to shit.
Bella got pregnant and the pack ended up splitting like a boy band. Jake, Leah, and Seth left to make their own pack and protect the baby and Bella. Paul, Jared, Embry, and Quil stayed with Sam, making them 'the enemy'.

Lizzy was in the middle of it all, like some sort of double agent. She was Neutral. She didn't believe that a baby should be killed because of something nobody understood. But she also wanted to protect her tribe from a potential threat.

In the end, the words that stuck with the split pack were the same ones Lizzy had told Jake, when he said periods weren't painful. "No uterus, no opinion."

Nobody was pleased about the fact she wouldn't pick a side. She was more focused on school than fighting with her family. One would get her a diploma and freedom, the other would cause unwanted drama.

It was September 11th when it came to an end. Or so they thought. Bella had the baby and died. Jacob imprinted on the child. Lizzy cussed all of them out for missing so much family time. Things were mostly back to normal.

Bella woke up on her birthday, the 13th, and Jake was there. Lizzy had dragged Seth to school, since he was young and still needed some education. He was reluctant, but Leah and Sue agreed with Lizzy, so he went.

Paul had made it a habit of taking Lizzy to school, then taking Anthony to school, and picking both of them up, since he dropped out.
Anthony was loving 2nd grade so far. His teacher seemed to be good so far, and the material was easy enough.

"Lizzy, you got a minute?" Seth asked Lizzy, who was removing the fall decorations in Paul's house and replacing them with the winter ones. "Yeah, what's up?" She asked stepping back from the railing, which now had lights, garland, and large red bows that she had tied herself. It was only December 1st.

"How would you ask a girl to winter formal?" Lizzy pondered it for a moment before turning to him with a grin. "Her favorite flowers and Food. I've never met a girl who would see that and say no." She admitted.

"Thanks Lizzy! You're the best!" Seth said, running out the front door and to the running car. "I know." She mumbled, going back to work on decorations.
Paul and Anthony walked in with their dinner in hand. It was a pick-up order from the diner down the street.

"Hey guys!" She greeted with a smile. Paul looked at the changes in the room, then to his girlfriend. "How'd you manage to do all of this in 45 minutes?" Paul asked. Lizzy laughed and walked into the kitchen to wash her hands.

"You'd be surprised what I could do without you distractions." She hummed with a playful smile. Paul set the food out on the table and turned the light on. "Probably would be.. you got glitter in your hair." He pointed out.

"It'll come out eventually."

A/N- I got some things to say and a question.

1. I'm sad to announce that this book will be ending soon. Could be 4 chapters. Could be 10.

2. I might write a Sequel following another path, maybe similar to tvd or Riverdale, but not exact.

3. As of right now, I update almost immediately after I finish a chapter, so it's 1-3 times a day. Do yall like that, or should I wait a few days so I have the remaining chapters and just finish it all at once?