ǫᴜɪʀᴋs/ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏ🧸🎀

This is my way of not getting y'all confused.
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴏɴᴛs sʜᴏᴡs ᴜᴘ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀᴍᴘs
When this fonts shows up it's the Arthur
This fonts show up it's a thought
This fonts shows up it's one of the pro heros
TᕼIᔕ ᖴOᑎT ᔕᕼOᗯᔕ ITᔕ ᔕOᗰEOᑎE TᕼᗩT ᖴᑌᔕEᗪ ᗯITᕼ Eᗩᑕᕼ OTᕼEᖇ
тнιѕ ιѕ тнє αятнυя'ѕ вѕf тαℓкιиg
And that should be it for the dialog part. Time for quirks!

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓵🧸🎀: The quirk Love Spell can put anyone in a horrible love trance hence the name. You may be asking 'how does it work?' So, whenever the owner of this quirk flips their hair, blows a kiss, does a baddie walk, kisses them, or even look at you with a death stare the victim is in the love spell. Pretty over powered, right?

zeus ⚡️💛: The quirk Zeus is a mixture of swordsmen ship and Kakashi x Killua. The owner of this quirk can use a sword and use lightning to make the sword glow a light blue, and on rare occasions white. Their eyes turn white and hair starts sticking up from fraction. They can also use their hand the puncture someones skull or heart. I'll say this is hella over powered.

𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗 👻🤍: This quirk Casper is a quirk where the owner can make theirselves invisible or make themselves completely unnoticeable. They can scratch someone, possess them, or scare them to where they can have a heart attack. All I need to say, this quirk scares me- 😭

¢нєяяувσмв🍒💣: The quirk Cherrybomb can make anything the owner touches a bomb which they can activate at any moment they want. Never make this person that has this quirk mad, just warning you.

вιg вang💣🤯: The quirk Big Bang is when this user turns a rope to a bomb, ties it to its enemy detonates the rope. This quirk is just... let's just say, they'll be Bakugo's bestie.

ʝ∂℮η†ʝ†¥ †ℌ℮ḟ†🕺🏾⛓: The Quirk Identity Theft can allow the owner to become anyone they look at. They can also control the person with their conscious. Meaning, they can basically control the brain doing whatever they want it to do, even kill the enemy.

F⃟r⃟e⃟a⃟k⃟y⃟ 🥴🍑: The quirk Freaky is where the owner can control the enemies hormones. Making them horny and the user can use their horniness against them. The person that owns this quirk works well with Love Spell. So be careful around those two cause I will.

Welp, that's all the quirks until further notice. In the future I might come up with more quirks so this page will be updated. Make sure you check on this page. Anyway, that's the chapter, peace!