𝘿𝙖 ✨𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙖✨ (𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚)

A/N: Be glad this is the last part bc Iain't finna write 100 parts for everyone to fuck. Plus I don't have anymore ideas so let's see how this plays out whores 🤩. (Words: 1143)

Last time on "Heart cold as ice..." Todoroki x Black reader...

"DEMON TIME NIGGA, WAKE YALL ASSES UP!"

*Pretend like issa clip of Yaz chasin Y/n*

"Nigga we know yo scary-ass ain't got a wire on you, you too scared to snitch. Nie takes yo ant-sized, vine of grapes havin ass, hormones of a 12-year-old boy lookin ass outta my face. Please and thank you."

*I'm trynna be like Love & Hip-Hop here so pretend issa clip of Mineta is crying*

"...girl, I know yo ass did not-"

*Pretend issa clip of Yaz running*

 "BI-BITCH VI-VILLAINS-"

*Pretend issa clip of Kurogiri and rest of his gang wannabes pop up*

 "Those holy spirit stompers 11's. What pastor casket did you rob for those shits? What church you preach fa ma boh?" 

*Pretend issa clip of Shigiraki behind Kurogiri... OKAY NOT LIKE THA THO-*

"On God like do you even own any lotion? Do you not know what Jergens is?"

*Pretend issa clip of Shiggy finna end their blood line*

"Let us start with the bird boy~"

Now on "Heart cold as ice..." Todoroki x Black reader...

(Before y'all say sum... Dabi, Shiggy, and Todo are blasian. Yes, I forgot to mention but sthu I'm working on it.) ((Yes they'll say the n word too.))

"Why it look like you watched too much Teen Titans? Raven from Wish lookin ahh, 'Azarath Metrion Zinthos' soundin ass nigga." After Shigiraki said that everyone said "DAYUMMM" like they was Smokey from Friday. "Ight bet. Continue." Tokoyami sits there and takes the insults, "Bet. Why yo mask look like a McDonalds small fry?" Yaz was about to laugh but contained herself. She then said, "Seriously tho... whatchu look like under da mask bestie?" She tries to take the mask off of his head but his shadow tripped her. "Bitch I'm boutta-" She gets up and starts swinging but they held her back. Y/n and Christie tried but couldn't do it, Yaz got up and held him down him while Christie pulls his mask off. Everyone gasps. 

(Art by @Chakarakka)

"Who the fuck is that... and why he ain't in ma drawls yet-" Yaz says, "Right." Y/n agrees with her. "Aye sir, you want my insta? I can give you my credit card info and my bank account 🧍‍♀️" Christie adds on. Todo, Baku, and Denki are legit punching the air right now. "What if I was suicidal? What if that was my last straw?" Denki says, "Boy you'll be fine." Yaz replies to him. He reaches for his mask, "Nah buddy," Shiggy takes it. "If yo crusty dusty mummified lookin ass, walked passed every lotion aisle in Walmart musty ass lips lookin like you don't know what chapstick is." Kurogiri laughs a bit, "The fuck you laughin at? Wit those Pastor John shoes you got on, lookin like the bar tender from Death Parade bitch ass with that 'May the force be with you' mask on." Tokoyami chose violence at this point. Kurogiri got quiet, he signaled his gang wannabes back to the portal. "Imma be taking this tho..." Shigiraki takes Bakugo and runs. "I KNOW YO MUSTY ASS DIDNT-" Yaz yells after him. Denki gets out his phone to FaceTime Aizawa.
(🖤-Aizawa. 💛-Denki. 💫- Yaz. 💙- Christie. 🤍- Y/n. 🌏- Everyone. 🎤- Present Mic.)

*C a l l i n g... P r e s e n t M i c ' s d i l f...*

💫- DENKI WHY IS THAT YOUR CONTACT FOR AIZ-

💛- YAZZY, SHUSH

🖤- Nah Yazmin, what's my contact?

💫- ...Oh hey Mr. Zawaaaaa

🖤- I thought I told you not to call me that.

💫- Huh? Who said dat? Iain't said shit. That was you Casper? Cause it wasn't me.

🖤- Who's Casper...?

🌏- Bruh...

💛- Don't mind that, we kind of have a big problem.

🎤- Hey Aizawa, what's going on?

💛- Yo who was that?

🖤- ...N-nothing! It was just Shinsou.

💫- How did they catch you in 4k?!

💛- Anyway- our problem is... you notice there's no yelling nor fighting with Deku right?

🖤- Yea...?

💛- You get where I'm going with this right?

🖤- Nope, not at all.

💛- These teachers I swear... Bakugo was kidnapped

🖤- Who?

💙- You don't- Wow, ight.

🎤- You know that blonde loud kid?

🖤- Shush Present, shoo, go away.

💫- We ain't gon pass by like you just ain't say that-

🖤- Huh? Said what? Y'all hearing things

💫- Yea okay Mr. Zawa

🖤- Stop calling me that Mrs. Wright

💫- Calm down Jamal, don't pull out the dirty ass scarf

🖤- Okay let's go, me and you on Monday Morning

💫- You trynna fight Mr. Zawa? Aii bet, Monday mornin'.

🖤- Ight.

💙- I needa see this shit

🤍- Right

💛- Well Imma let you get back to- whateva and we'll tell All Might

🖤- Okay

🎤- Bye Kamani-

*C a l l e n d e d...*

(❤- All Might. 💚- Deku. 🍀- Inku. 💛- Denki. 💫- Yaz. 💙- Christie.)

*C a l l i n g  I n k u' s  b a b y  d a d d y*

💫- DENKI WHAT ARE YOUR CONTACTS FOR THESE PEOPLE

💙- RIGHT

💛- GUYS SHUSH

❤- Hello?

💛- Yea guess what

💚- IS THAT ALL MIGHT?!

🍀- OH... MY... GOD... IZUKU?!

💚-...MOM!?

❤- ...

💚- WHY IS MY MOMMA THERE?!

💙- BIG MIGHT BE BONIN HER-

💫- CHRISTIE STOP-

💛- Sheesh All Might, I see you

❤- ITS NOT LIKE THAT- WELL IT IS- ANYWAY WHAT IS IT THAT I NEED TO GUESS?!

💛- Oh my fault- Bakugo was kidnapped by villains

❤- Who!?

💛- Bakug-

❤- Asked?

💛- ... WHO TF TAUGHT ALL MIGHT SLANG?!

💫... wasn't me...

💛- This. This is why no one likes you Yaz

💫- That's not what you said

💛- ...ANYWAY BAKUGO GOT KIDNAPPED, OKAY? OKAY BYE.

❤- Bu-

*C a l l  e n d e d*

"...what did you say Denki?" Y/n asked. "Huh? I ain't say nothing to her- I don't even know her." He says sweating, "Hmmmm... okay." Christie adds on. "She just some rando, Ion know her." Denki says, "See, now we gotta fight. C'mon Pikachu from wish, putcho set up electric box." Yaz puts her set up ready to box with Denki. "Ight bet Craigslist magician." He puts his set up too, "I KNOW YOU DID NO- Nah you boutta get yo shit fucked the fucked up hoe." (Ion feel like writing the fighting part so pretend like Denki gets his shit rocked bc it's canon.) After that, everyone got their stuff and went home. Y/n thought to herself "What in the fuck ass shit was this chapter... I really should've auditioned for 'Dumb Bitch; K.Bakugo x Black reader' with this lazy ass author-" (GO CHECK OUT bakugoSlilcumSlut BOOK! It's honestly better than mine negl)