𝙒𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙖𝙯...😳

*3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
They arrive at 'Slut Riot'. They decided to just chill out and relax instead of worrying about school. What they didn't know was that Y/n and Yaz are party girls, they soon regret...

*𝙔/𝙉𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
Yaz parks the car, "Girlies, we boutta get fucked UP." I look over and see Todoroki's car. "What the hell..." Christie looks at me, "I told him to pull up just in case we do sum stupid chile-" "Oh, ight. Anyway, let's go y'all." Bakugo, Todo, and Denki hops out of his car. "DENKI?!" Yaz screams, he looks over at her car. "I mean uh- Yea, let's go." We get out the car and instantly get hyped, "ITS TIME FO DA TWERKULATOR, IMMA SHAKE WHAT MY MOMMA GAVE ME, IMMA SHAKE MA MONEY MAKA." "Girl, you know you sound real ghetto right now." I shake my head at Yaz. "Okay and?" She flips her hair and walks away. "BITCH DONT FLIP YO SOUR MOP HEAD ASS DREADS AT ME!" "I LOVE YOU TOO <3" She says while flicking me off. I sit on Todo's lap while everyone else is standing by the bar, "YO YAZ, GET ME A COUPLE SHOTS" "I GOTCHU SHODDY" Yaz walks over with the shots, I drink them like it was nothing. 'Pussy Talk' by City Girls started playing. Me and Yaz walk over to the dance floor and Fuck. That. Shit. UP.

*𝙔𝘼𝙕'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
After I had a couple of shots I walk over to the dance floor with Y/n. "BOY DIS PUSSY TALK ENGLISH, SPANISH AND FRENCH" Me and Y/n take turns singing each part while getting ready to dance, "BOY DIS PUSSY TALK EUROS, DOLLARS AND YENS" we start fucking it up lowkey. ↓

I see Denki watching us, and I see Icey looking at us too

I see Denki watching us, and I see Icey looking at us too. We look at each other and walk over to go get them on the dance floor. "Denki come onnnnn! For me, pleaseeeee🥺." He looks at the floor and at me, "You really do know how to convince somebody." He gets up, I hold his hand dragging him to the floor. "YAY!" I see Y/n dragging Icey as well. 'Bundles' by Kayla Nicole started playing. "Bitch we boutta fuck these niggas up." "That's on period herself, luv <3" We start twerking on them. Denki is deadass confused but goes along with the flow, Todo already knew what was up. For real looked like he said "Demon time nigga." I look for the nearest chair to throw Denki on and give him a lap dance cause, why not? I seen a brand new never opened bottle of Tequila, "I really shouldn't... bitch you know damn well you are so just do it. Don't gotta tell me twice luv 💀" (I have like 3 people talking to me at once in my mind btw- and no, I do not need help if that's what y'all are wondering. 😭👍🏿) I snatch the bottle and CHUG that shit. "Awh fuck..." Christie says, "Y'all boutta meet the real Yazmin Wright." I start to feel dizzy. Everything I look at is in double, "Wo-wow I fe-feel great 😩" I start walking but I keep stumbling all over the place. Denki was there to catch me. "De-Denki? Oh my God I can't believe my crush is here!" I start crying, "Why are you crying?" "I'm crying tears of joy!" I pull off of Denki while he's standing in shock. I walk over to Christie. "Bestie, you know I love you 🥺 MMMMMMWAAAAAA." "BITCH IF YOU DONT GET YO ASS OFF OF ME!" She pushes me off, "But bestie, I luh youuuu🙄" "Yea, you can love me from a distance." I roll my eyes and walk to Cookie. "COOKIE-SAN! CHRISTIES BEING MEANNNNN😭" "Bitch are you drunk?" I look at the floor, "No.... okay, no." She looks at me like 😐. "Bitch go drink some water." "Mmmmmm, how about... SUCK MY DICK 🤪" I run outside, everyone is running after me as well. "IM SONIC IN DIS BIOTCHHHHH!" I see a bike and decide to ride it, "YAZMIN!" I look up to see Denki. "Adios papiiiii~" I ride off with Denki and Christie chasing after me. I stand up and let go of the handles, "I FEEL LIKE I CAN FLY! I FEEL LIKE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY! I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NOW AND THE-" I start losing control over the bike and crash landing on my left wrist. "Ooou look! My wrist is bendyyyy" I start laughing, Denki and Christie help me up and drives me home. 

(Ik it always ends up with me in the hospital but I do stupid things like this irl to get me in the hospital 😭 And yes, true story. I actually did break my wrist <3) 

𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊.... 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙋𝙄𝘿 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝘽𝙔 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙄𝙉 𝙍𝙀𝘿!

"You stupid bitch, can't you see? The perfect one for you is me

"You stupid bitch, can't you see? The perfect one for you is me." it hits different every time.

(OH AND I FORGOT! I'm sorry if this book isn't MAINLY focused on the title- it's my first time really writing and I just go with the flow to make the readers happy.)