😈

So, we in school right? That's when Yaz and Christie had the BEST idea. This is how it went. (words: 759)
*flashback...*

❝𝒜𝒩𝒯𝐼-𝐵𝐿𝒜𝒞𝒦❞

The nigger Yaz: GUYS ME AND CHRISTIE HAVE THE BEST IDEA

You: What hoe?

Dumbass Kaminari: What is it? I'm trynna sleep

You: Wake ya ass up

Half n Half zaddie ✨😫: What's the idea?

The nigger Yaz: Okay so, besties... let's hit a devious lick 😫

You: SHIIIII IM DOWN

The nigger Yaz: BETTTT

Half n Half zaddie✨😫: Hit a what- 🧍‍♀️⁉

The nigger Yaz: You jokin... right?

 right?

You: Todo, please tell me yk what it is chile-

Half n Half zaddie✨😫: OH THAT SHIT- yea ik

You: THANK DA LAWD-

The nigger Yaz: Oh shit we gotta go- Aizawa comin

You: Ight

Aizawa came in while we were planning to hit a diabolic lick. "Alright class, Imma go to sleep because I didn't wanna go to school today. And let's be honest, y'all didn't either. So just do whateva but DONT wake me up, got it? Okay." He sat down and fell asleep. Me, Christie, and Yaz took that opportunity to steal a desk. We hurried and ran it out to the car hoping no one seen us. Yaz took out her phone and started recording. (Pretend issa tiktok of Yaz recording) Midnight caught us and we ZOOMED like we was Fast and Furious in this bitch cause you ain't gon catch me. She caught up to us and uses her quirk, we fell asleep almost instantly. 

*Flashback ends...*

Mina, Denki, and Jirio stands in front of us shaking their heads, "Three counts of aggervated robbery... 3 counts of attempted murder... 2 counts of captial murder! Illegal posession of guns, Illegal possesion of cocaine, Illegal posession of meth?! Why are you using meth?!" Denki and Mina say taking turns. "I don't use meth, I move meth nigga." Yaz replies to them, "Oh you don't use meth- you sure is right cause it says all of that in your new song! Why would you say that in your new song?!" Jirio says looking at me. "You talkin' bout my new single hit? 'I Just Killed a Nigga & I move Drugs'? Christie looks at me with a 'bitch are you dumb?' expression, "Why the fuck would you name your new song 'I Just Killed a Nigga & I Move Drugs'?!" "Because I really do that shit, I'm true to the streets." I replied. "Can you get me off?" I ask Mina, "Not only did you do that... they caught yo ass on camera." I scoff, "Them niggas ain't catch me on no fuckin camera." Mina takes out her phone and point to the video, "This is the clearest video I've ever seen! This is the most HD shit ever, THIS IS 4K! HOW DID THEY CATCH YOU IN 4K!?" Mina shows the video to all of us. "...That ain't me." Yaz says. (video of us stealing the desk.) "Why did you do that...? Why would you lo- nigga you got the same fit on! Did you do this today?" No reply, "Did you do this today??" Yaz looks at Denki, "Can y'all get us off or nah?" Denki takes a moment. "Y'all don did this today... you stole a desk today... and asked me if I can get y'all... yes I can!" Yaz gets excited and so do I, "ON GOD?!" We both say in unison. "Yeah I can get y'all off! Just be in jail for 2 we-" Christie cuts him off, "Jail?! JAIL?! I AINT SIGN UP FA THAT NIE-" "RIGHT, YALL AINT SAY NUN ABOUT JAIL-" Yaz adds on, "I AM A NIGGER I WOULD NOT SURVIVE THAT-" Yaz and Christie looks like they're on the verge of freaking out. "I was just playing chill-" Denki says. "When I get out of the fucking car, I will chase yo ass down and take your fucking ankles." Yaz says sounding pissed, "...police...?" He slowly backs away and starts running. "He must think I'm play- you know what, lemme out this muh fuckin car!" Yaz tries opening the car door. The door opens and she almost falls out but catches herself and starts chasing after Denki, she caught up to him and all we heard was screaming. "...should we call the police?" We all look into the distant where they ran off to, "Nah... it's Denki, he gets his ass beat everyday he'll be fine." "Good point."