𝘿𝙖 ✨𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙖✨ (pt.1)

(YES THERE IS LIKE- MULTIPLE PARTS TO THIS SO CALM YO TITTIES)

*3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙊𝙑* Y/n and Todoroki was woken up by spam notifications from Herogram. They soon learn that Momo added them to a Groupchat called 'Da ✨Sleepova✨'. Momo wants everyone from class 1-A to have a sleepover. What everyone didn't know was that she invited a few other people. A few people from class 1-B and 1-C. This one innocent sleepover. I can't be that bad, right...?

*𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑* Before I was RUDELY interrupted by the bitch that goes by the name of Momo, I was peacefully dreaming about... things- let's just say it's best to wear shorts and not lay on top of your boyfriend while you're sleeping 😃. She invited us to a sleepover, me not wanting to go check to see if Yaz and Christie wanted to go since you know- it's the racist ass bitch that everyone hates. But our boyfriends wanting to go saying "CMON HER SLEEPOVERS ARE FUN, PLEASEEEE" we gave in and went with them. Everyone is there, Deku, Uraraka, Aoyama, Mina, Froppy, Kirishima, Sero, Mineta, Tenya, Tokoyami, and Toru.

"HEY, GUYS!" The door opens, Momo greets us with a smiling face like nothing ever happened between us. "BESTIE HEYYYYYYY!" Mina runs up to hug me, "MINA!" I hug her back. She sits back down and introduces me like everyone doesn't know me already 💀. Yazmin+Denki, and Bakugo+Christie arrives. Everyone was talking and having a great time, Yaz and Christie broke apart from the crowd for obvious reasons. Momo decided we should tell everyone what we know about each other type game so I said sure for no reason."Okay, so who's going first?" Uraraka asks. "Uuuuuh... I guess I will..."

Deku stands up like this is rehab or some shit, "My name is Izuku Midoriya. I grew up with the bi- I mean Bakugo we all know and ha- Lo-love I mean." Bakugo stands up ready to fight. "WHAT WAS THAT DEKU?!" "No-nothing Kacchan. Anyway, back to the story. I and Kacchan grew up together since we both idolized the same person, All Might. And now... back to the.. this bitch who had a lot to say about me yesterday in the press, yo Kacchan, wus gud?" Yaz gets up. "Aye, I heard someone mention a fight where?" I'm guessing Toru looks at Yaz because she says, "Yaz sit your ass down somewhere, ain't no one mention a fight."

Yaz walks over to the rug we were sitting at. "Girl- who was talkin to you, to begin with? Like we get it, John Cena, we can't see you." Toru stands up, "Yazmin please do not start with me. Aren't you dating the off-brand Pikachu? The nigga gets his ass beat every other day like huh?" Denki gets up to defend himself but Yaz speaks first while pushing him down. "Ou girly you testin yo luck. First of all, we all kno you ain't CLOSE to bein black, Second, at least the nigga I pulled unlike you can see my bangin ass body, yo ass over there lookin like Casper's legitimate cousin, bitch ass lookin like the holy ghost that took over Kurogiri shoes, breath hit harder than Deku shoes when he stomps on somebody. Girly, please step in line."

She walks up, I stop her, "Girl, it's not worth it. Just sit down if you still want to live." She sits back down. "Fuck wrong with you Hanako-kun lookin ass bitch." Yaz sits on Denki's lap lookin pissed as hell while Uraraka steps up. "Okay, so uhm... who wants to talk about cons and pros of other people? I'll go first. Let's see... I don't like the uhm ✨blackie's✨ aka Ya-" Christie stops her and springs up. "Uraraka sit yo dumb broke ashy musty ass down. what tent you slept in last night hoe. like can you even afford deodorant? you always show up to school smelling like donkey shit and yo breath smack harder than my dad belt. how you 16 and ride a stolen bike to school every day? like honey that dusty broken flip phone isn't considered fashionable round here, it shows how poor you are. On the inside and the outside. Like how you broke and racist? Stop worrying bout the darker people who make millions every day you work at McDonald's and they pay you in fucking fries fucking hoe. So next time u wanna come for us I'm comin for yo neck."

Uraraka walks toward Christie. "I- nvm..." she sits back down in her spot looking like she was on the verge of crying. "... movie night...?" Momo says getting up shaking, "Sure why not." Momo was just about to pick out a movie when the door bust down. "HEY BITCHESSSSS!" Momona stands there with Ibara, Shoda, Yui, Itsuka, TetsuTetsu, Reiko, Setsuna, and Kinoko. "That introduction was necessary...?" Kirishima got up and started running to TetsuTetsu, "KIRI-BRO!" "TETSU-BRO!" Aoyama looks from behind Mina, "IS DAT MA BESTIE?!" Momona walks in. "BITCH IT'S ME" "AHHHHH BESTAYYYY!" Everyone looks at them in shock, "Y'all some fruity ass niggas...." Yaz says. "On God-" Me and Christie both agree with Yaz. After that VERY unnecessary introduction, Momo finally finds a movie we can watch. 

We all find spots to sit, and lay down

We all find spots to sit, and lay down. Sero pops some popcorn for all of us and that's when everyone falls asleep, everyone except Yazmin and Denki...

(Words: 923)