𝘿𝙖 ✨𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙖✨ (pt.2)

A/N: Okay so I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has supported me with my book. Especially Sm1leyluvm3a_hoe_could_nevaCold-bloodedwoman, and @bakugoSlilcumSlut. Thank you guys for reading my trash book and shit. (HUGE sorry to anyone I didn't mention.) Anygays, leggo my little whore's. <3

*𝙔𝘼𝙕'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑* I look up to see a sleeping Denki sitting behind me. I get up to get that sweet, sweet, sweet 3 am water 😩. While I was getting up my fatass had the NERVE to step on Deku's hand 💀. He woke up bout to rock my shit. I quickly apologized and ran cause I wasn't boutta get my ass whooped by Deku 🧍‍♀️. I got lost trying to find the kitchen because shawty house is HUGE, but for what tho? I heard some footsteps and I pulled a 'When you pose to be sleep but you on yo phone and yo momma is coming' run and DASHED like I was Flash in this bitch. It was not about to be a game of Clue.

I finally found the fucking kitchen, right when I was about to steal a quick snack someone says my name, "Yazzy...?" I grab a knife and activate my quirk, I was not about to be an Ashley in a scary movie like the fuck do I look like? I was about to transfer my consciousness when the light turns on and Denki standing there like '🧍‍♂️'. I put the knife back as I go back to doing what I was doing. "What're you doing? Are you getting water?" He says rubbing his eyes and walking over to me, "Nah I'm robbin the bitch house, what else it looks like nigga?" "Damn, so mean for what?" "Because you just wakin up askin all these questions like at least open your eyes for 30 seconds before you keep asking stupid questions."

Momo's kitchen was oddly a perfect setting for me to start daydreaming about the most wonderful feeling... 'what feeling?' you kinky ass whore's may be wondering. Well, then my little sluts, no need to worry any further because I'm about to tell you. So imagine this you and (your crush or some shit) are in the kitchen while it's midnight or something. The lights are dimmed, somethings in y'all cups, and you're sitting on the counter joking around with them like normal. Y'all make eye contact for a second too long and they go in for a kiss... tell me that can't be the best feeling ever.

"Sunshine...? You there?" I sadly snapped back to reality, "Sorry- I'm alive sadly." "What were you thinking about?" I freeze in place "What if he finds out... OH FUCK ME, LAWD HELP." I start panicking, "Things..." He gives me a "This bitch-" look. "Fine- I was thinking about... things we could do like right here right now." He looks around, "What'd you mean?" "Okay let me give you an imagine. So imagine this, we're sitting in a kitchen. The lights are dimmed-" The lights dimmed as soon as I said that. "O-oh okay then- as I was saying, there's something in our cups and we make eye contact."

He locks eyes with me with the most passionate and lustful look, "Like this...?" If I didn't look like a field worker out in the sun 24/7 my face would be mad red right now. "Ye-yea, exactly like that." "Okay continue." I back up a little. Not thinking at all that I'm close to the counter says, "And I'm sitting on the count-" before I could finish the sentence he picks me up and sits me on the counter. "A-and we started kissing." He plumps my bottom lip, "So, like this?" He went in for the most passionate kiss I've ever had in my life. He was so gentle and yet aggressive at the same time like just put a nametag on me already. 

He calmed my nerves so much that I for once, I actually started to feel sleepy like can you believe that?! I, Yazmin Wright was about to go to sleep. He pushes off of me, "You enjoyed that, huh?" He says laughing. "Shut up." I roll my eyes and get off the counter. I grab his arm dragging him to the nearest room I saw while I was trying to find the kitchen. "Whoa there, you sure are eager." "Yeah shut up." I open the room door, running and jumping on the bed. "DAMN- I mean- damn this shit feels good, gah lee." I pull him on the bed pushing him down and laying on top of him. He's confused but goes along with it, he holds me closer using one hand to hug me and the other one to stroke my head. I start falling asleep when I feel a soft kiss on my neck and he whispers something in my ear, "I love you, Sunshine..."

(Lmao don't ask what goes on inside my head)