Wrathful

To be angry is the lesser thing thou shalt felt but not in the case where thine suppose to find something. Something that ye shouldn't feel and that is to be alone. So alone that you feel as worthless as a mess. Thy don't know what it feels to be alone that everytime you need to scape. You chose to be alone because no one is there for you to have.  No one comports you.  No one dares to know your feelings. You're too hurt but you pretend you're very much okay.  Everytime they ask you if you aren't you fake your smile to pretend your very good.
People shouldn't ask things that they already know. If they want real answer,  just observe sharply and they will know.  As a matter of fact,  there are time that people just keep on holding for the things which aren't theirs or aren't real.  They strive hard. They look helplessly guilty.  Ye don't know. You don't know what it feels. So completely alone.
It's so hard to pretend you're okay when you are not. Pain kills you inside. Blood spits out when you fake everything even the little thing called smile.
You chose to be the less. When everything done wrongly,  you chose to be the carrier of pain. You seemed to be okay because you had your make ups on. You are upset but still you need to carry on and hide all those existing pain. You want to cry. You want to scream so loud to let the world know what you reaaly feel yet ye know you just cannot. You shouldn't. Thy shalt pretend and imitate those picture perfect scenes that you should exhibit. I'm pained and feels in vain.
Ye, listen. Why art thou laughing?  Stop that. Can thy see this blood?  These where mine so shut up.