0.3

"Fucking dirty bastard

"Fucking dirty bastard." The girl muttered as Kimber left the pub, brushing his hand against her backside on the way out and she on the way in.

His men stood facing the others in the pub before turning, surprised to still see the woman stood there, now with an expensive pink coat draped over her arm.

Her face was nothing but stoic as they passed by her, not making eye contact with any of them as they all glanced at her.

Once the door was shut, a glass could be heard scraping the table and lifted into the air, the tension in the room thickening when the woman lifted her eyes to see four pairs staring right back at her.

"Hello boys," she started watching as Arthur leaned his head back muttering a 'Jesus Christ' before slapping John on the back, standing from his chair.

"Dad, we're not welcome here-"

"No, you're fucking not. Neither of you are." Tommy grumbled, pointing to the two Silver's, his frown deepening as he watched the woman nod at his reaction.

"As expected, dad let's go." The woman sent a small nod to Arthur who gave a forced smile, his eyes not meeting hers as he turned away from them.

Daryl, however, was less compromising, picking up a glass of whiskey and downing the contents before pointing to John, "You've grown up to be a good man, John. Don't let that mouth get ya' killed."

And with that, the man picked up his daughters knife that Kimber had placed on the table before ushering them out of the pub.

"It was them Pol, the Silvers. Fucking Riv Silver." John was ecstatic, the girl he so dearly missed. He could remember meeting up with her just before school to share cigarettes.

The other two brothers, however, didn't seem as joyful for her return.

Polly wasn't either. As soon as she heard that the family was back in the city, she had rushed out of her seat, ready to go see for herself.

"Kimber seemed to know them as well." John continued but stop when he saw his aunt's face pale. A sudden concern as he sat gently in the seat beside her, glancing towards her frowning face, "what is it?"

Polly shook her head, wiping a tear that fell from her eye as she faced away from her nephew.

"A long time ago, I was close to her mother, you remember her mother, yes?" Polly questioned, opening the bottle of whiskey that was sat in front of her, pouring the two a drink.

She lifted the glass to her lips, her fingers shaking as she did so. John shook his head- he barely remembered anything about the girl.