Chapter Three

Zane Pov:
My eyes widened. No way. I-it can't be him. But it was. The man who had ruined all of our lives, who had tried to kill Aph and Aaron, who was the cause of Aaron's memory loss and who had sparked the nightmares our entire group, especially Aphmau, had received.

I stared at Ein for a moment, then looked over at Garroth. He was frozen, and his eyes were wide with horror. After a few seconds, he shook himself out of his stupor, and met my eyes.

"W-what do we do?" He asked me.

I thought for a moment, looking at the limp form at my feet, then back up at my brother.

"Grab him." I said decisively. "I'll go back into the living room and warn everyone not to freak out, you bring him in. We'll decide what to do with him as a group."

"Okay..."

I left him in the doorway and hurried back to the living room.

"What's going on?" Laurence asked, "Where's Garroth?"

"Garroth is fine," I told him, "We just saw something we weren't expecting." I turned to everyone else. "Nobody freak out. Kawaii-Chan, will you call everyone who was at Starlight with us and tell them to get here fast?"

She must have seen the urgent look in my eyes, because instead of asking questions, she simply nodded and pulled out her phone.

Aaron Pov:
What is happening? I was so confused. I was in a house with people who told me they were my friends and yet I barely knew them, a girl I just met two weeks ago was cuddling me, and the guy with the deep voice, Zane, was acting really weird. I heard a phone ringing, and light, quick footsteps left the room. I assumed it was Kawaii-Chan, because a moment later I heard her voice murmuring in the other room.

There was an odd sound from the hallway to the door, as if something heavy was being dragged across the floor. Suddenly Laurence shrieked, and I jumped.

"WHY is Garroth dragging a DEAD BODY into the LIVING ROOM!?"