Chapter 22

Hey everybody!

 God. I am so sorry for not posting, my life has been batshit crazy. I recently moved to a new school, before that I was extremely stressed, and I have also been experiencing horrible writers block for a long time. Fortunately, I recently found inspiration thanks to @xX_Sunset_blues_Xx who had a wonderful idea. So thank you! Please keep sending me ideas for fluff though, my creativity is still on vacation.

Ein Pov

I'm bored. So so so so so so so bored. There's nothing to do here, I just sit in my room all day. Aaron visits often, but he's also been spending a lot of time with Aphmau. Someone brings me food a couple times a day, and if its one of the guys we might chat a bit. The scary blue-haired girl and the slightly less scary orange haired girl just glare at me and then leave. Aphmau never comes, neither does the Meif-wa. There is a brown haired girl with heterochromia who has come a few times, but she always gives off a weird vibe, and whenever she's in the room I sense another presence come with her. 

The doorbell rang and a few moments later I hear the door open. Someone spoke, and then the door closed. It's been very quiet today, I think almost everybody left somewhere. But now it seemed someone has come back. A high-pitched voice said something, and someone I recognized as Zane responded. 

Minutes later, a pair of footsteps is coming up the stairs, and there is a knock on my door. A head of pink hair with two black ears growing out of it peeks into my room. 

"Um... hi?" I said nervously. 

"Hi, my names Kawaii-Chan! How are you?"

"Uh..good, I guess? What are you doing here?" I recognized her scent, Zane was covered in it. 

"I came to see you! Zane said you told him you were bored, so I wanted to offer you something to do."

"Really?" I was confused. This girl was so...bright and energetic. No one was ever this cheery around me. And offering to give me something to do? It must be a puzzle or something small, I thought. Because I doubt they would let me out of my room again. 

"Yes really! Come on, follow me." She ducked out of the doorway and I heard her footsteps receding down the hall.

I sat for a moment, slightly shocked. They were really letting me out?

"Are you coming?" Kawaii-Chan asked, poking her head back in the room.

"Y-yeah! I'm coming!" 

Sorry it's short, I'm still getting back into the zone.

See ya!