Chapter Four

Melissa Pov:
"Well first of all, he isn't dead." Garroth said calmly. Aaron looked extremely confused, he couldn't see and therefore had no idea what was going on. "And second of all, we couldn't just leave him lying there on the porch."

I stared at the bloodied man slumped on the floor. He looked... slightly familiar...

"Wait a second!" I exclaimed, "Isn't that the guy Aph told me about? The one who tried to kill everybody?!"

Aphmau had shown me pictures of him; Ein, I remembered his name was. She couldn't even look at a picture of him without her eyes filling with tears.

"Yes." Zane said grimly.

"But I thought he was dead!" I said, puzzled.

"We thought so too. Apparently he has some sort of resurrecting power, because we thought he was dead before, but then he came back and tried to kill us a second time." Garroth said, glaring at Ein's body.

At that moment, Kawaii-Chan rushed into the room. "I heard yelling! What's going on?" She spotted Ein and gaped at him. "Who is that? Why is he bleeding?!"

"Right, you've never seen him." Zane said. "This is Ein."

Kawaii-Chan's shocked look morphed into one of pure rage.

"Him?" She growled. "The one who caused all this pain?" This was the most mad I had ever seen her. Even Zane looked slightly scared.

"Yes." Garroth said. Kawaii-Chan looked like she was about to pounce on Ein and claw him to shreds, but she took a deep breath and restrained herself.

I was boiling on the inside as well. This was the person who nearly killed my brother and his fiancé, as well as all their friends.

"So this is Ein." Laurence mused. I could tell he was furious as well.

Kawaii-Chan turned to Zane. "I called Travis, Katelyn, Lucinda, and Kim. I couldn't get a hold of Rowan, but I left a voicemail. Everyone except him should be on their way."

"Thanks, love." Zane said, and despite everything that was going on, I couldn't help but feel happy that one of my ships had sailed.

Katelyn Pov:
Unfortunately for me, when Kawaii-Chan called, I was making out with Travis. Our relationship had progressed quickly after we confessed to each other and he came home from the hospital, and for the past two weeks we had just enjoyed being around each other.

When I heard my phone ringing I broke away from Travis, sighing, and answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Katelyn! Is Travis with you?" Kawaii-Chan's voice came through.

"Oh hey Kawaii-Chan, yeah he is, we're a little busy though so if you could hurry this up-"

"Something happened to Aphmau!" Her voice broke in.

"What!? Kawaii-Chan, what's going on?"

"We were hanging out at Aphmau's house when we heard a thump on the front door. Aphmau went to answer it, but a minute later we heard the door slam. Zane went to check on her, and when he came back he was carrying her in his arms. She was shaking and her ears and tail were out! He set her down next to Aaron, and he and Garroth went to look outside. I heard them talking quietly, and then Zane came back in alone. He told me to call you and get you to come to Aphmau's house, and he seemed kind of scared so I didn't ask questions and left to call you."

Wait, Zane was scared? I knew something was extremely wrong, so I said "We'll be right there." And hung up.

Travis looked at me with a weirdly cute confused expression as I stood up. "Who was that? Where are we going? Is it important enough to interrupt our make out session?"

"Kawaii-Chan, Aphmau's house, and yes." I said, grabbing my keys. "I'll explain on the way."

Woo-woo! Another chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed, I might publish another one tonight, I don't know. If so, see you then. If not, see you tomorrow!

Bye!

-Mags

(Btw, Aaron has just been sitting here rather confused the entire time. He knows something big went down that caused him to lose his sight and memories[plus he has heard some of the gang talking about it], but doesn't know the entire story.)