Chapter Twenty Nine

You groaned softly as you looked around, waking up from falling asleep. You were hoping to die peacefully in your sleep but it appeared you were in a different hospital room. The tightness in your chest was gone and it felt like your fever broke.

Wait.

Your fever broke.

Quickly, you sat up and yanked the blanket off. Grabbing a robe that laid at the foot of your bed, you hastily put it on and grabbed onto the iv stand beside you. Carefully, you stood up and stumbled over to the door you looked around quickly as you opened the door.

You were still in the hospital but you couldn't tell where in the hospital. Quietly, you made your way down the hallway to try and find anybody. Your voice was sore and you couldn't call for help.

Your hair messily fell in your face as you pushed yourself down the hallway before being stopped.

"They thought it was you. What a miracle that it hadn't been you," a voice said as you were pulled into a hug.

"W-what?" You asked softly as you held onto the person's scarf. Oh, it was Gundham.

"There's been a murder. The others are investigating now but Hajime sent me to locate you. Alas, you were here all along," he said softly.

"M-murder? Who died?!" You asked him.

"We can go-"

"Let's go now!" You said quickly.

"Let's get you into a proper outfit. Then we will go assist the others," he said as he walked you to your original room. You sighed softly but quietly followed him.

——

"Okay let's go let's go," you said stubbornly as you held onto Gundham who insisted you were too weak to walk. He nodded as he sped up while the Devas sat in your lap since Gundham was carrying you bridal style for no god damned reason. You sighed softly as you finally made it to your destination.

"She lives," Gundham announced as he walked in with you.

But unfortunately, Ibuki and Hiyoko had died.

"I told you to just let me die," you said softly. "This could've all been over for fucks sake," you groaned. At this point, you were too aggravated to even cry.

"Y/N-" Hajime began.

"Let's get this straight right fuckin now. It wasn't me. Got it? Good," you declared. "And the minute I find out who did it and get put down, there will be hell to pay. Do I make myself clear?" You asked, your voice cold as if you didn't care anymore.

"Yes," they all nodded.

"Good, now let's solve this."

——

You sighed softly as you looked over Mikan's autopsy. Something didn't seem to add up. Your skills were definitely not the same as hers but being you could copy nearly anything, you could tell something was off. But you couldn't exactly place your finger on it.

"Do you think it was a murder suicide?" Hajime asked you.

"No. Ibuki wasn't like that. She wanted to make people happy. She wouldn't have done this. The murderer is still here," you said simply. "I think Hiyoko was here at the wrong place and the wrong time. She looks like an afterthought."

"That is true," he agreed. "And hey, I am sorry for accusing you."

"Look we make mistakes but that shit hurted," you told him as he chuckled softly and nodded.

"Let's solve this. Detective buddies?" He asked.

"Detective buddies."

——

A/n

What's up nerds

I am an absolute mess. My brain is scattered everywhere and I am picking up the pieces and skipping them like rocks.

However, due to this I have like 5 new fics in my drafts with each having about 20+ parts.

Most are on what my current interest is in which is My Hero Academia.

One is an adult mha with adult reader for my own personal story where y/n starts out as a boss ass business owner and having adopted her workers as her own to I'm not even sure. This one honestly doesn't have much of a plot and used for me to just spout out ideas.

The other is called When Worlds Collide which is practically a crackfic I'm not gonna lie. It's pretty much 'hey what if I made y/n an immortal amnesiac who has been through like four anime worlds'. And it includes Demon Slayer, Seven Deadly Sins, Hunter x Hunter, and Mha. It's not great but it's fun to mush it all together. Like you thought one thing was bad? Boom now a demons eating you bitch.

And I kinda wanna make an actual fic that isn't me bullshitting every chapter so tell me which one I should do:

•Mha X Reader X Hunter x Hunter
(Written like Reason by hypemode another fic I am absolutely in love with)

•Mha X Reader X Dream Smp
(Written like Skeletal by twistednostalgia but with my own twist. I'm in love with that book)

•Mha X Reader X Persona 5
(I saw this once and cannot find it again. The characters had palaces and I just loved it)

•Or all of them because I really need something to do.

Also go read Reason and Skeletal if you haven't and are in those fandoms. They are both extremely good and I highly recommend them! Sorry this was more of an authors note than a chapter but I am putting together the trial!

Thank you for reading!!