Chapter 1

A certain 9 year old, white-haired boy was running through spacious corridors - which walls were covered in portraits of his ancestors - as if his life depended on it. Actually it did. Behind him echoed the maniacal laughter of his uncle. His heart came up to his throat and he stumbled. He closed his eyes, hoping it somehow softened his fall on the hard marble floor. But when he opened his eyes, he found himself not on marble, but on grass. He looked around, seeing that he isn't in a corridor, but in a cave.

As a curious child, he went deeper into the cave. He didn't fear what might happen to him, as nothing scared him more than his family. After a short trek he stumbled upon a barricade made from intertwining branches. Small leaves shimmered on them, tempting him to come closer.The boy reached out to touch them, when suddenly behind the branches appeared two red points, that were getting closer at alarming speeds. The child shouted and violently woke up from his sleep. His heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to explode. He took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down.

"Had a nice nap, brat?" Before his eyes appeared a small black figure with red eyes, exactly the same as in his dream. He screamed again, terrified. "Calm down, I won't harm you! Quiet, or someone will come here!" the black thing tried to calm him down. Eventually he did.

"No one will come" the boy stated.

"Of course they would"

"No, I mean - my room is in a separate tower away from the main house. No one will hear me, as the maids come in the morning" he explained.

"Why? You're a kid, what if someone broke in?" the figure asked, surprised.

"It depends. If they killed me, my family would probably throw a party, if not, they would complain why I'm still alive" he said monotonously.

"You're life is really screwed up, huh?"

"Screwed? I don't know what screws have to do with my life" the boy asked, confused. The figure burst with laughter, confusing him even more.

"Oh, you're funny! My name is Liebe, brat. The spirit of antimagic" he introduced himself.

"Spirit?!"

"Yes, yes, I know. Now, what's your name?"

"Asta Silva"

-------------

Hello! 

I know Liebe isn't a spirit, but here he is. Chapter 2 will be in the next week propably. 

HoShiTeT