Part 4

Madhuri Dixit: Samira
Anil Kapoor: Karan
Akshay Kumar: Avi
Kajol: Anaisha

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When they arrived in Lucknow, they went their separate ways.  Karan went in one
Small hotel check-in while Anaisha was visiting her grandmother.

In the evening they wanted to meet at an address that they had mentioned before.  Karan waited 2 hours.  Nobody came.  He sat in the street and wanted to wait another hour.  Suddenly he heard a person going down the stairs.  He lifted his head.  The person who went down the stairs was Samira.  She was so nicely dressed.  With a lot of jewelry in traditional clothes.  She was even more elegant than before.  Samira was also surprised to see him again.  Karan's eyes said it all.  He was still in love with her.

Samira: "Hello Karan!  You here?  How is that? "

... Karan just looked at her.

Samira: "Are you still mad at me?  How are you?"

Karan: "No.  All good!  A friend wanted me to settle it here.  What are you doing here?"

Samira: "My husband works here.  We live here.  I was happy to see you again. "

Karan: "Me too."

A car blinked several times.

Samira: "My husband is here.  We have an appointment today.  I have to go.  I wish you all the best.  Take care of yourself!"

Karan: "You too!" (Very quietly and disappointed.)

Karan went back to the hotel.

The next day, Anaisha came to the meeting point.  Karan arrived a little later.

Anaisha: "Sorry.  My grandma forbade me to go out late at night.  Did you wait a long time? "

Karan: "No, everything is fine."

Anaisha: "Are you okay?  You don't look good! "

Karan: "I didn't sleep well."

Anaisha: "Isn't it cozy in the hotel?  Wait another 2 days then we'll go back! "

Karan: "No no let us stay here for many more days.  Your grandma needs you.  It was too warm.  That's why I couldn't sleep. "

Anaisha: "Sure?  No matter the day after tomorrow we will go back ... "

Karan: "No!"

Anaisha very confused: "Eh ...!?!? !!"

Karan: "While we're here, I'd like to inquire about Lucknow and see everything.  It takes me many days for that!  That's how long you can stay with your grandma!  She must have missed you very much. "

Anaisha: "Okey ..."

The days after, Karan followed and observed Samira every day.  Samira noticed it too.  She always smiled at him.  Every evening at a certain time she stood at the window and he outside and watched each other for a few minutes.

A few days later in the bazaar:

Samira: "Hello.  Karan's friend?  Am I right?"

Anaisha: "Karan's other friend ??  Am I right?"

They both laughed.  Karan saw it from afar and was confused and afraid.  He was afraid that something bad would happen.  But the two ladies talked and were in a very good mood.  They laughed.

Samira: "And is that just friendship between you and Karan or more?"

Anaisha lowered her head.

Samira: "You love him!"

Anaisha looked at Samira with watery eyes.

Samira: "Tell him!"

Anaisha: "But he doesn't love me!"

Samira: "How do you know that?  Have you already asked him or said something? "

Anaisha: "He told me that he loves someone else!"

Samiras eyes said it all.

Samira: "He will love you!  Look he's here because of you. "

Anaisha: "Yes, but he wants to stay here longer and now I know why... because of you!"

Samira: "What?"

Anaisha: "I am not blind.  You know everything! Me too! He loves you and has stayed here even longer because of you.  Actually we wanted to go back a long time ago."