Part 6

Madhuri Dixit: Samira
Anil Kapoor: Karan
Akshay Kumar: Avi
Kajol: Anaisha

••••••••••••••••••••
Karan was very sad and knew that Samira was happy.  Karan didn't want to accept it but he had to!  On the way, they bought alcoholic beverages and drank them.  Anaisha didn't want him to drink alcohol but she didn't say anything because she wanted him to let it all out.  So she drank with him.

A few hours later, Karan was really drunk.  Anaisha doesn't.  So she needed him back to the hotel room.  She lays him on his bed and took off his shoes.  Karan grabs her forearm.

Karan: "Samira?"

Anaisha didn't know how to react.  She stood there.

Karan: "Samira don't go please."

Karan was so drunk that he didn't even know where he was and with whom!

He pulled her to him.

Karan: "Samira please stay with me."

He pulled Anaisha to him and kissed her mouth.  Anaisha was surprised... happy surprised! Because she loves him... So she allowed him to come closer and continue kissing.  She knew that he was thinking of Samira but she didn't care at that moment.  She wanted him.

They also came closer and the next day they both woke up next to each other.  Karan had a headache and he didn't know where he was.  He's blackout.

Karan: "Anaisha?  What are you doing here?  Ooof I have a headache without end! My brain...."

Anaisha shyly: "Karan you don't remember what happened yesterday!  Don't you remember it? "

Karan: "We had dinner with Samira and this idiot bast***. After that we had a drink....  And then... I don't remember! "

Anaisha: "Then you kissed me and said that you love me! Don't you remember it?"

Karan was shocked:"No, so did we had???... something?"

Anaisha shyly: "Yes and it was a nice night!"

Karan was very confused.  He didn't remember anything but had to believe Anaisha.

Karan: "And ??  What do we do now?"

Anaisha looked at him expectantly.

Karan: "Getting married?  Or just do nothing because it was just a one-off? "

Anaisha: "Doesn't it matter to you?  I ... "

Karan: "No!  You know I love Samira and I don't know how it could happen either.  I feel guilty!  We do what will protect you from people.  And I also know how hard you fought for my love.  Let's get married!  Who knows, maybe I'll forget Samira and start to develop feelings for you. What are you saying? I also do not want to break your heart. What you think about it?"

Anaisha: "Okey!  But I don't want you to force yourself into a marriage! "

Anaisha wanted to marry Karan even though she knew that he was in love with Samira.  She still had the hope that one day he would love her exactly as he loves Samira. Or more...

Anaisha returned with a smile and satisfaction home.  Karan went with her.  He left Samira a letter.  Back in Mumbai, they organized the wedding.  Karan met Samira's father and they planned everything.  Meanwhile Samira got the letter.

The letter:

Hey Samira
I'm going back to Mumbai.  I will marry Anaisha there.  As you want me to be happy I'll try my best! Ain't it weird
It is strange. We ignore those who want us, want those who ignore us.  Love those who hurt us and hurt those who love us most ... I will always love you even though you will never return my love ...

I am not inviting you to my wedding. 
I don't want to see your joy for my "happiness" in your eyes, which it actually isn't.  ... I don't want to get weak.  ...
I don't want to see you next to another man, even if it's your husband!  Maybe we'll see each other again ....someday ... Who knows.  If not then I want to tell you.  Take care and don't think my love for you will ever end!

Karan.