Part 10

Madhuri Dixit: Samira
Anil Kapoor: Karan
Akshay Kumar: Avi
Kajol: Anaisha

••••••••••••••••••••
Part 10

Karan: "I beg your pardon?  What?  Why?"

Anaisha: "I see the love in your eyes, the hatred and anger.  But love shines more!  And it's not dedicated to me ! It's hers. "

Karan: "What are you talking about? ... I mean we are ..."

Anaisha: "stop fooling us.  The fact is I've tried!  Tried to get a little bit of your love.
I thought you would love me  Even if you couldn't love me like her!  But you do not love me!  You only feel sorry for me.  I am the mother of your child, your wife, but I could never become your love and your girlfriend.  You never gave me the chance.  Aaaaaah Karan go to her!  Try to talk to her or just leave it but don't stay with me.  Because you always hurt me a little bit more every day!  I am exhausted."

Karan: "But I love you!"

Anaisha looks at him seriously.  She lowers her gaze and goes into the bathroom.  She cried secretly and alone.  Karan didn't know what to do.  He was confused.  His feelings were mixed up.  He packed his things and went away.  He took a little bag with little things with him.  He was hoping that Anaisha would change her mind.  But it wasn't like that.  Karan lived with his best friend.  Every weekend he tried to visit his daughter and persuade Anaisha.

Samira wrote him many times. But it wasn't like it used to be.  He ignored it.  He ignored Samira.  He realized that he had lost his family.  This hurt him more than anything.  He didn't love Anaisha that way that he loves Samira but didn't want to lose his wife and daughter and he was ready to fight for that!

Days passed.  Everyone fought for themself and everyone fought with themselves......

Railway station:

Somebody pushed Samira.

Samira: "Hello!  Are you blind.  Asshole! "

While she was wiping away the coffee stain that spilled on her scarf (while being pushed), she saw Karan standing across from her.  He looked at her too.  Both eyes met.  But Karan turns and went on.

Samira: "Karan ??? Karan ??"

She ran after him.

Samira: "Just stop!  Karan please! "

Karan stopped, turned and came up to her, very angry.  He grabbed her upper arms and pulled her towards him.  He was breathing loudly and a lot.

Samira: "What's wrong with you?  Are you stupid?  Let me go!  You're hurting me! "

Karan: "No, you hurt me!"

Samira looked at him questioningly.

Karan: "You know, I regret getting to know you!  The times we spent together....  You always hurt me  And still do.  Are you happy!!!!!!  Thanks to you, I lost my wife and daughter.  She will divorcing me!!!  Thank you I have no more peace.  Let me go!  I don't want to be trapped!  I don't want to think about you all the time ...  I don't always want to have hopes.  I don't want to be hurt and disappointed anymore.  Let me go!!!  I beg you  Get out of my mind....  From my dreams and mine
Hopes.!!!

He brought his forehead to her forehead and wept.  The tears flowed down.  Samira was very sad and thoughtful.