Part 5

Madhuri Dixit: Samira
Anil Kapoor: Karan
Akshay Kumar: Avi
Kajol: Anaisha

••••••••••••••••••••

Samira knew full well that Anaisha was right, but couldn't change anything.  Didn't want to lose Karan as a friend either.

Since Anaisha's grandma got sick, she had to stay in Lucknow even longer.  Karan stayed longer too.  But not because of Anaisha (what he said) but because of Samira.

Karan kept watching Samira.  Also saw how happy she was with her husband. They stood at the window and cooked together, talked a lot and laughed a lot.
This makes Karan jealous but he wanted to see her face and so he kept watching.  A few days later, when he was watching her again, she suddenly opened the window.

Samira: "Karan?" What are you doing here? "

Karan: "Nothing, I was bored, went for a walk.  And you?  What do you do?"

Samira: "Nothing.  I'm tidying up the kitchen.  Where's Anaisha?  Didn't you want to go back to Mumbai ?. "

Karan: "Your grandma is sick, we'll be here for a few days, weeks."

Samira: "Why are you not with her?"

Karan: "Your grandma might think wrong ..."

Samira: "Are you traveling alone?"

Karan: "Yes!"

Samira: "Okey wait, I'm coming down.  Let's do something! "

Karan was happy.  Samira came down and the two went shopping and then eat something.  They spent several days together.  Did a lot and had fun like in the past.  They met every day.

Samira: "Karan my husband wants to get to know you.  Do we want to have dinner in a restaurant tomorrow? "

Karan had forgotten that Samira was married.  The happy face turned sad again.

Samira: "Karan ask Anaisha if she would like to come too?  You're welcome!"

Karan: "I will!" He lowered his head.

The next day they met in a restaurant.  Anaisha, Karan, Samira and Avi.  Everyone sat and ate.

Avi: "How long have you known Karan?"

Karan: "A couple of years!"

Avi: "Samira meant many years ??"

Karan: "Aso you mean by Samira!?!  We have been friends for many years. "

Avi: "Were you at the wedding?"
Samira: "Honey!  He was there! "

Avi: "Oops didn't notice you."

Karan saw how Avi and Samira were happy and in love.  He kept getting quieter and barely talked.  He hated Avi.  Samira and Anaisha also noticed this.

Anaisha: "The evening was nice.  Unfortunately I have to go home my grandma is waiting ...., Karan?!? "

Avi: "Another dessert please!"

Samira: "Yes, one more dessert.  Then we can get up together!  You're welcome!"

Anaisha: "Hmm Karan?"

Karan nodded.

Anaisha: "Okey!"

Avi ordered dessert.

Avi: "Karan?"

Karan: "Yes!"

Avi: "May I ask you something?"

Karan: "Sure!"

Avi: "You were friends with my wife for so long....  Didn't you have any feelings for her?  More than a friendship?  You didn't have a relationship.  I mean ..."

Samira: "Avi!  Stop it!"

Avi: "What?  You are beautiful and attractive and you are always fun.  You get along very well!  It may be!  I wouldn't be angry!  But if it was like that....  Bro you lost a diamond! "

Samira was uncomfortable.

Karan: "I loved her! Yes, I lost a diamond! "

Samira: "Karan... Avi... please!  Let the subject change. "

Avi: "Do you still love her?"

Karan: "Even if ... it is yours now!"

Avi got a bit pissed off....

Avi: "Yes, you are right.  She belongs to me!  Our dessert is coming ... "

Karan: "I'm sorry, but I have to go!  Are you coming Anaisha ..? "

Samira: "Karan ??"

Avi: "Why ?? You should try the dessert ?!"

Karan: "No thanks.  Have a nice evening.  Anaisha ... !? "

Anaisha and Karan exit the restaurant.  Karan was angry and angry.  Anaisha couldn't do anything ... she ran after him.