Part 17

Madhuri Dixit: Samira
Anil Kapoor: Karan
Akshay Kumar: Avi
Kajol: Anaisha

••••••••••••••••••••

The tenderness was what Samira enjoyed most.  She needed Karan and his love.  His affection.  She needed him.  She just couldn't admit it.  She didn't want to be a burden to him.

Karan tried slowly and tenderly to pull on Samira's top.  After that he took off his top.  He felt her every hand touch.  This made him happy and confirmed that Samira wanted him.

Karan kisses her arms and her shoulders.  And took off the whole.

He loved kissing her nose.  He either kissed her nose very soft or touched it on his nose.  In the quiet room you could only hear the breaths of them.  They both enjoyed the evening and the togetherness.

It got light quickly and the sun was shining again.  It was morning hours.  Both were in bed.  Exhausted and tired.  Still, Karan couldn't help but look at Samira while she slept.

He took her hand and kissed it several times.  Samira's eyes were closed, but she was awake, she wasn't sleeping.  She grinned.  After that Karan grinned too.

Karan: "Aren't you sleeping?  Are you just pretending ...? "

Samira: "Hahaha no I was sleeping you woke me up!"

Karan: "You are lying!  Hahah, I just kissed your hand gently and didn't bite you or anything ... "(with a smile on my face)

Samira also had a smile on her face.

Samira: "I lied!  I'm tired but can't sleep. "

Karan: "Why?"

Samira: "I'm scared!"

Karan: "From what?  But I'm here !"

Samira: "And when I sleep and wake up again ... are you still there?"

Karan: "yes!  Why shouldn't I be here? "

Samira: "At that time I left you like that too.  Maybe you will take revenge... "she hid her face under the Bettdecke.

Karan looked at her and laughed.  Both laughed.

Samira: "Why did you never hate me or try to forget me?"

Karan: "Why should I ..., you cannot forbid your heart to hate someone and to stop loving, especially not to command your heart to hate!  The heart does what it wants! "

Samira: "How much do you love me Karan?"

Karan: "A lot....!  I could die for you!  But the question is not whether and how much I love you, but whether you will give us a chance! "

Samira's eyes looked down.

Karan: "No ... you won't agree, am I right?"

Samira: "You know Karan ... I will ..."

Karan: "No you won't!  You will not die!  I will make sure!"

Samira: "Karan ..."

Karan: "No Samira!" He turned around.  A few tears flowed afterwards he turned back to her ... ..

Karan: "And what would have happened if you weren't sick ??  Or if you will still be alive?  I mean if we still had 20-40 years together?  Would you want to be with me ... I mean would I have a chance? "

Samira started to cry.

Karan kissed her gently.  He kissed the tears that were left on her face ... he kissed her hair.

Samira very quietly: "Then I would never have left you... I would have stuck like an adhesive....  Would you go nuts? "

Karan: "Then think so that you and I ... think that we will live together for many years ... I will take care of it ...!  I want you to stick and not let go of me. "

Everything was so harmonious.  The both cuddled up.  While Samira was crying, he kissed, soothed and hugged

But what the both didn't know was ... what will happen in the next few days