Part 19

Madhuri Dixit: Samira
Anil Kapoor: Karan
Akshay Kumar: Avi
Kajol: Anaisha

••••••••••••••••••••

Karan noticed how Samira was somewhere else with her thoughts. This made him so sad that he got up to go to another room.  Suddenly, however, Samira held his hand.

Samira: "Where to go?"

Karan: "Just go to the bathroom."

Samira: "Don't you want to know my answer?"

Karan: "I already got my answer.  All good Samira, I don't force you to do anything and I don't want to put you under pressure either. "

Samira: "idiot!  You didn't pressure me.  I love you with all my heart.  I would like to marry you ... yes I want to marry you !"

Karan was shocked his eyes were wide open.  He just looked at her like that.

Samira: "Karan !?"

Karan: "What?  You me....  Shaadi??  Am I dreaming?"

Samira started to laugh.  Karan still couldn't believe it.

Samira pulled him to her and hugged him.  She whispered in his ear.

Samira: "Do you promise to make me happy too?"

She laughed.  She tried to relax him.  He was still in shock.  He always believes that Samira will never say yes and will never marry him.  He still wanted to try it every time.  But now that's a reality.  What he wished came true.  Samira wanted to marry him.

He kissed her forehead and then her nose.  He kissed her lips twice in a row.

Karan: "You will marry me.  You will be mine  Hamesha and forever.. thank you thank you thank you Samira. "

He couldn't put into words what he wanted to say.  What he feels. So he hugged her very tightly and kissed her.  Samira knew how happy he was.  She stroked his hair and kissed him.  Both were happy.

But there was still a problem.  Karan had to divorce Anaisha.  That was difficult for him.  Because she was the mother of his daughter and, like a friend, a good friend to him.  He was afraid that his daughter would hate him if he left them both.  So Karan decided to fly back with Samira to talk to them.  Samira had to go with.  He was afraid to leave her alone.  He also wanted to marry her in India.

But Samira didn't want to.  Since she has now given Karan a chance and wanted to marry him, she had to try everything to get healthy.  Her doctors were all here and she received good treatments too.  But Karan didn't want to leave her alone.

Ultimately, they decided to fly for a couple of weeks afterwards to fly back to America.  Later they would fly to India again.

They pack up and flew to India.

Karan and Samira wanted to stay in a hotel for so long even though they could stay in Karan's apartment. 

In Hotel:

Karan asked Samira to stay in the hotel.  He wanted to pick up his daughter from school and try to talk to her alone first.  Later Samira should join them and talk to them or simply stay with Karan to support them. Samira had no problem with the plan.  She had to rest anyway.  The flight was exhausting.

So Karan went off.