Can we go back to that?

She breathed out, a quivering high pitched tone escaping her lips in release. She was relaxed and aroused at the same time caused by the touch of his fingers all over her body. She threw her head back onto the matress and looked up at the ceiling. She had butterflies in her stomach, her head was spinning around, an overdose of endorphins rushing through her body!

She couldn't stop smiling as she lay there on the bed, still feeling him all over her. He had kissed her neck. After nearly a whole year he had kissed it again and this time they had not been surrounded by a huge crowd of people but had been alone in her hotel suite, in the middle of the night, after he had massaged her.. And it had not been a quick peck! No, his lips had lingered on her skin far too long for that...

She knew this could never happen again - they had definitely crossed a line tonight. A line that had not been crossed in 17 years! And still, it had felt so good.

She turned on her side, crawling back underneath the covers, and slipped immediately into a calm, restful sleep - she hadn't felt that relaxed in years!

He had made his way back into his room, lay down on his bed and switched off the lights.

Two hours later, he was still awake. He just couldn't sleep. What had just happened in her room, was alarming and exciting him at the same time. He knew this had been anything but an innocent back rub. Honestly, it had only been his intention to give her a massage and release her from her pain, but it had turned out to be so much more than just that. He couldn't deny it - he had wanted her. He still did as he was lying in the darkness of his room. If she had given him permission to take it one step further, he knew he wouldn't have hesitated to do so. Thinking about how soft her skin had felt, how amazing she had smelled and how exciting it had been to touch her, causing her goosebumbs, making her moan, and how lustfully her eyes had looked up at him when... He shook heavily his head.

He shouldn't think about things like that! He was married. Married to a beautiful woman with whome he had three wonderful children. In that very minute he fought the desperate urge to call his wife, to hear her voice and remind himself where he belonged. But one quick look at the clock disabused him. Kristen was asleep and had to get up early in the morning to get the kids ready for school. A call from him at that time of the night, would only frighten her.

All of a sudden, he got up and walked straight back outside in the corridor of the empty hotel floor. He didn't know what he was thinking but he had to see her again. Now!

His right hand knocked at her door, impatiently, longing. When she didn't open up, he knocked again, louder this time, heavier.

When finally the door shut open and she stood there, her eyes looking puzzled at him, dazed with sleep, confusion written all over her pretty face, he didn't hesitate one second and crashed his lips on hers. As if she had waited for him, she responded immediately to his touch, hungrily kissing him back.

"I want you..", he mumbled, his hands lustfully roaming her body.

"I know", she gasped breathless and tucked at his shirt, pulling it over his head, her nails now scratching the skin of his chest and back, "Take me!"

Quickly, they made their way into her bedroom. They didn't even waste time to get rid of all their clothes, when he pushed her onto the matress, slid up her short nightie a few inches and entered her in one quick movement. She arched her back and moaned loudly in pleasure. He pulled down her spaghetti straps to get a look at her breasts while he thrusted inside of her, fast and hard. Her hands clutched at his sides, she was breathing heavily, her hips meeting his in their frantic rhythm when...

The disturbing sound of his alarm clock raised him out of his sleep.

He groaned and brought his hands up to cover his face. He couldn't believe it. He had just had a sex dream. A sex dream about him and Stevie. And it had been far too real for his taste! He looked down at his crotch and groaned again in frustration when he noticed the massive boner his fantasy about her had caused. Was that ever going to stop?! What the hell was it about her, that his body simply couldn't get enough of her, constantly longing for her touch and attention..

He pulled back the covers and went to have a shower. A cold shower!

Half an hour later, he went downstairs to have breakfast. He arrived much later than usual, sat down alone at one table in the back of the room, started to eat, drank two cups of black coffee and read the newspapers. His morning ritual.

He stayed a little longer, an interesting article had caught his attention, when the door of the VIP breakfast room opened up and a familiar, petite blonde entered the room. She was in her usual black tights and a longer, flowy, black chiffon top but wore black flats, her golden hair in a high ponytail. They had a day off! He liked the comfortable and easy no-make-up Stevie!

When her eyes captured him sitting in the back of the room, she gave him a bright smile he hadn't received in a long time. He felt himself slightly blushing, smiled back at her and grabbed his glass, pouring down the cold water in a few seconds in attempt to cool down the way too hot memory of his early morning fantasy. She went around the buffet and then straight to his table with her plate in his hands. He swallowed hard.

"Hi!", she greeted him happily.

"Good morning."

"May I..?"

"Of course!", he responded and made some space for her by putting the newspapers aside.

She sat down in front of him, hardly trying to meet his eyes.

"Slept well?", he finally asked and looked up at her.

"Better than in ages!", she smirked, "Thanks to your magic fingers!"

He couldn't help but grinning proudly by her words.

"And you?", she winked playfully at him.

"Okay.", he lied.
Okay.., so he had not slept well after coming over to her room last night, she thought to herself and felt slightly disappointed.

They fell in silence for a while.

"Where's Karen?", he suddenly asked.

"I gave her a day off!"

"Nice of you!", he laughed.

"I'm a nice boss, you know. Sometimes dramatic, sometimes hard to handle, but I reward her patience with some nice spa visits from time to time."

They laughed and he watched her sweetly while she was eating some oats with fresh fruits.

"Lindsey?"
Oh no! He knew that tone of her voice. She wanted to talk about last night...

"Mmm?", he looked up at her.

"Thank you for last night.."

"No need to thank me.", he said quickly.

"Oh yes, there is! You really helped me a lot."

He smiled.

"You were in pain. Of course, I helped you."

"That wasn't a given! I know I've been a bitch lately, Lindsey... I'm sorry!"

"What?", he looked at her in astonishment.

"I said I'm sorry, Linds. And now, stop pushing your luck and take my apology!", she laughed, "Or I might think about it again and take it back!"

"I'll take it then!", he grinned.

"I really want us to get along again! The last tour was so much fun, wasn't it?", her brown eyes glanced at him melancholically.

"It was..", he agreed sadly.

"Can we go back to that?", she was pleading now.

He looked at her, gave her a bright smile, took her hands into his and nodded: "I'd love that, Stevie!"