[1]-L I T T L E S I S T E R # 2

ESTHER MIKAELSON WAS currently giving birth to her last child. Her older sons, Finn, Elijah, and Niklaus were with her three younger children, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik. He husband Mikael was away on a hunt, leaving her alone with her six children when her water broke.

Finn had ran to get Ayana, one of Esther's closest friends, who was also a witch to come and help. After twelve hours of unbearable pain, little Natalia Freya was brought into the world. "Your children want to come in Esther." Ayana says walking back in wiping her hands on a rag.

"Let them in," Esther says not taking her eyes off of her beautiful little girl. Slowly her six elder children come in. Finn is holding Henrik, Elijah is holding Kol's and Rebekah's hands, and Niklaus is trailing behind all of his siblings.

"I want all of you to meet your new baby sister," Esther says wiping a stray tear that slipped down her face. "Natalia."

Elijah and Kol are the first two to walk over to their mother. Esther holds Natalia out and helps Elijah hold her. Natalia looks up at her big brother and a huge smile comes over his face.

"Wait!" Finn says realizing something. Esther looks down at her hands knowing what he's going to ask. "Didn't you say there was going to be two?" He asks tilting his head at her. Esther try's not to cry but failing.

Tears openly stream down her face and she shakes her head. "Sh-she didn't make it." She sobs.

Nik's mouth parts in an 'O' and Elijah pulls Natalia closer to him as if he lets go of her she's going to disappear.

At that moment, Finn, Elijah, and Nik swore to protect their little siblings from all harm. They wouldn't let anything happen to any of them...