[3] - W E D D I N G S A N D B I G B R O T H E R S

not edited

NATALIA LOOKED AT HER APPEARANCE IN THE MIRROR. Frowning she took a step back, placing her hand on her stomach. "You can't see the bump right?" she asked.

A head popped out from behind her. The brunette frowned at her, "Theels, you're gonna be fine! Theo doesn't care that you're already pregnant! He loves you! And he's going to love that baby!"

Natalia smiled at her friend. Sandy was a Crescent Moon Pack wolf who she had befriended two years ago when she was fifteen. Natalia was sent there a month after meeting that strange vampire, Aurora. Now, being seventeen, the two girls were still close friends. So close that Sandy would be her maid of honor at her wedding that day. 
Natalia's dress was simple. White with some flowers sewed to the bottom and a flower crown sitting on her head. Her hair was slightly tamed, but still its curly mess, and her lips painted with some flower juice to make them look redder. 

"Wow," turning, Natalia saw her two older brothers standing there. 
"Hey Alex, hey Alvin," the two boys walked further into the room. Alvin moving forward to spin her in a circle.

"You look gorgeous Nat!" Natalia let out a giggle, Alex smiling as he watched his two younger siblings dance around the small hut. 
 "She would've loved to be here, they both would've" Sandy said, placing her hand on Alex's shoulder. She knew the truth about them, how Thea was actually Natalia and how Adam had been killed. She knew everything. She was the lover of Alvin, the two being madly in love for the past year, he had told her everything. And she had sworn not to utter a word to anyone, but alas, promises are not meant to be kept. For Sandy had in fact spilled word of the wedding, to a certain someone. Someone who would love to be there. Someone who Natalia needed back in her life. 

Alex smiled at the broad shouldered girl next to him, "you really think so?"

Sandy smiled at him, "I know so, especially after all that I've heard about the two of them."

Eventually it was time to exit, Alvin and Sandy going first, arm in arm. Alex was given the job of giving Natalia away, since her father couldn't be here and the real person she wanted to give her away wasn't here either. "Alex, I don't know if I can do this. Not without him"

Alex sighed, placing his hands on his half-sisters cheeks, making her look up at him, "Nat, I would love for him to be here, for Adam to be here, for Thea to be here, for our father to be here, for all of them to be here. But, they aren't, and they would want you to be happy. And it doesn't matter that Kol isn't physically here, because he's here in your heart," he pointed to her heart, where a single daisy flower was, Henrik's favorite. "Now, let's not keep your Theo waiting any longer."

Alex held out his arm to his younger sister, the girl smiling softly at him before grabbing onto it. They walked to the door and Natalia took a deep breath. It was just a small ceremony, them, the new pack they had made, and the Crescent Wolves. All people who knew who Natalia really was, so her and Theo could properly get married. 

Opening the door, Natalia blinked at the brightness. They had laid flowers up and down the aisle. Chairs taken from kitchens all assembled, everyone stood up upon her entering, and the altar. Well it was beautiful. A simple wooden structure Natalia and Theo had made together per-custom; covered in lilacs and white roses. 

Smiling at her husband-to-be Natalia and Alex started their walk down the aisle. Feeling as though someone was watching her, Natalia looked towards the hills. Standing there was a familiar brown haired man, his hair slightly shorter but his smile was the same. 

It was Kol.

It was her favorite brother.

Smiling at him, she held back her tears. Somehow he had gotten word of the wedding and had shown up. Glancing at Sandy who smirked and winked at her, she knew who had spilled. Sandy must've found a way to let Kol know while keeping the rest of her siblings and Mikael in the dark about it. Something that Natalia was very grateful for. 

Something that would later get her and many others killed though. 

As she traded vows with Theo, she could feel her big brother's happiness radiate off of him. When Theo dipped her into a kiss, she could hear his clapping.

Theo led her to the middle of the field, taking her hand as some began to play music. The two danced to their first song, laughing and kissing the entire time.

When everyone became distracted, Natalia slipped away and ran up the hill. "KOL!" She screamed, he turned towards her, a big smile on his face. 

"Talia!" 

Natalia let out a sob racked with a laugh, scrambling up the hill to get to him. She threw her arms around him and held him tightly. "I couldn't have done this without you." She whispered into his shoulder.

Kol laughed, a sound Natalia had never forgotten. "I couldn't just miss my baby sisters wedding now could I?" he paused, "well if you're seventeen now then, I guess we're the same age..."

Natalia laughed, wiping away a tear. "I'll always be your baby sister Kola."

Kol smiled, holding out his hand. "Now, it is custom for the bride to dance with her siblings."

Natalia took his hand, and the two swayed together to the music. When it changed to an up tempo song, their movements changed. 

One dance for Finn.

One dance for Elijah.

One for Nik.

One for Adam.

One for Bekah.

One for Ansel.

One for Henrik.

One for who Kol used to be.

And one for Thea.

"I must go now though," Kol said after their final dance, "I can't let Niklaus find you, or Elijah for that matter. They both would turn you." Kol frowned, almost as if thinking something over before shaking his head. "Finn and Rebekah wouldn't let them although. I supposed I wouldn't either."

"What if Mikael finds me?" Natalia asked, pulling her favorite brother into the last hug the two would have as witch and vampire. 

"He won't."

IF ONLY THEY KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN FOUR YEARS..

A/N: sorry it's so short, i don't have many ideas for this act... the real "fun" comes in next chapter! I got my first comment the other day so i'm feeling more motivated to continue! Please vote, comment, and share ideas!! I have a point A and a point Z but nothing in between! I need some filler chapters!!

Love yall <<<<<333