[3]- F I N N

One year later

FINN WAS IN charge of Talia that day so he decided to take her to the market and get some chocolate to make a treat for the rest of there siblings.

"What are we doing Finn?" Talia asked him as he payed for the mouth watering melty treat that father never let them get. "We are getting some chocolate for a yummy treat Talia." Finn replied setting the chocolate in the small basket Talia was holding.

When they got back to the hut, Finn started the fire while Talia was out getting the milk that they had forgotten. Once Talia was back and the fire had been lighted they poured the milk into the pot and added the chocolate.

Soon it was all melted and it smelled AMAZING! Talia scooped it into the wooden mugs and set them at the table. Finn had walked away for a few seconds to get something from the harth, Talia stole a sip of the drink from one of the cups, it tasted like a mix of sweetness and had a bit of an earthy taste to it. She immediately decided that she loved it. When Finn came back out with the stuff for supper, the got started, lighting the fire and mixing the stew. Soon enough everyone else was home and they were all surprised to see the treat in their mugs.

"What is it?" Henrik asked eyeing the mug carefully as if it was poison. Talia laughed and took a big sip of hers, savoring every last sip. "It's a treat Hen." She said lightly slapping him on the head from across the table. Henrik's mouth opened in an 'O' shape and he took a small sip of the drink.

His eyes widened and he drank the rest of it in seconds. Finn laughed and patted Talia on the back. Talia gave Finn a side hug and they all drank their treat, while talking about their day adventures and eating the stew. But it all stopped when a familiar man walked through the door and saw the family laughing and drinking the hot melted chocolate milk.

Mikael had arrived home from his hunt.

"Papa!" Talia was on her feet first, moving over to her father and jumping into his open arms.

"Hello my flower!" Mikael chuckled, kissing his youngest child's forehead before moving to hug is other children, only placing a hand on Nik's shoulder in greeting.

"Oh! Papa! Look what Finn and I made!" Talia bounced over to the Viking warrior with a cup of the cocoa in her hands.

Mikael took it from her with a thank you and took a sip, "that is splendid," he complimented her before turning to his wife. "Esther, may I speak with you alone?"

Their mother nodded, "Finn, please make sure they all get into bed quickly," then the two moved outside to discuss whatever it was they had too.

*^*

Talia tossed and turned in her cot, pushing against Kol's arm to move him away from her she sighed in frustration. Sitting up, she saw her brother awake as well.

"Finn!" She hissed, keeping her voice down. "Finn!"

"Tals?" The eldest turned to the youngest, frowning at her still being awake "what is it?"

"I wanna do magic!"

Finn sighed, standing up. "Come on then!" Talia giggled in delight, carefully stepping over Kol's sleeping form to grab onto her brother's hand. The two slipped out of the house and to the small garden in the back. Sitting down, Finn held his hands out for Talia to grab.

Talia's hands glowed orange for a moment as she took magic from Finn who winced slightly and shook his hands out.

"Are you okay?" Talia asked, tilting her head in worry.

"I'm fine Tals," Finn smiled at her. "Now, repeat after me, Incenda." Talia watched with wide eyes as his leaf caught on fire, then he blew it out with a breath.

"Incenda," Talia whispered, watching in joy as her own leaf started to burn. "Woah," then she blew on it, darkening the garden. "Another!"

Finn laughed, "okay, okay. Let's try this one, it makes things glow.

The two siblings spent the rest of the night practicing their magic, eventually falling asleep in the garden and being found by an angry Esther in the morning who yelled at the two for practicing magic.

A/N: So here was Finn and Talia's bonding... they do actually have a strong bond but out of all of her siblings it the weakest one which will be shown a lot. Also I'm still trying to figure out how to make it seem as if Talia and the Tailsman's are close do please tell me if I'm doing that right!

EDIT. I HAVE THOUGHT OVER EVERYTHING IN MY STORY AND HAVE DECIDED THAT I WANT TO CHANGE MIAKELS AND NATALIAS BOND FOR SOME UNDISCLOSED REASONS. SO I AM GOING BACK THROUGH AND CHANGING THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO A BETTER ONE!!! (November 22 2023) I also shortened this chapter quite a bit... sorry...