Heart Hurt

My heart hurt. phyically. How could someone you love like this cause so much hurt? Someone you thought you truly knew was now saying: "I was so bloody drunk last night." Not to you, but on twitter. 

I spent the past week crying; my head was aching and my eyes, bloodshot and my heart hurting. Sobs still escaping my lips as I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Daniel. I swear if that was him I was going to ru up to that stuipd face of his and kiss it. See? I hate loving Dan. Freaking. Howell. Go deep throat a cactus. Or eat a bowl of ice cream and miss me. That would be nice too...

Back to my bedroom door, I sat there, not moving; tears rolling silently from my bright blue eyes as I heard a loving, cooing and soft and gentle voice who seemed to be crying as much as I was. Phil. Sweet and my wittle child-man Phillip Micheal Lester. Phil look ao much smaller with his shoulders huntched and he looked like he was forcing himself not to curl up into his 'tummy,' as he would call it. I turned over, slowly sitting up as I reach out for Phil and he came into my loving arms as we both sobbed together; mumrming words of "It hurts so much,' and "I love em." Years with Dan was going to be our night together as a couple in each other's loving arms; not in a sexual way but in a loving way where we both are completely happy with each other no matter way, way. And it was true, I wanted that loving way of holding and just we and Dan being ttogether but it is hard when  you have your best friend, another person that you truly love as a sister, feeling up and making out with your boyfriend. It wasn't fair, after you were so kind and nice and did almost anything to make the two happy but you just weren't good neough, ever. It wasn't fair and I wanted to cry more but my body was phsically trembling as hard as Phil's was shaking. 

We spent the day, after sobbing and holding each other for the hour after my other best friend appeared in my doorway, watching Doctor Who and eating Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream while crying again after 2 x 13 of the newest Doctor Who episopes. That just made me miss Dan more, how I had the chance to be with him and I couldn't. It made my heart hurt. 

HIA! Sorry for such a short chapter! I have my YouTube Channel up now and it is @KatieBowling; I am the top one that pops up. Please Sub to me! 

I had a snowday today so I thought that I would write! 

My forgotten, it has been like 6 mounths since I updated unless you count the last few minutes ago when I did.

So, today I updated twince and I hope to start another fanfiction and then update my imiagnes!

Please comment on all of them including this one to tell me what you think about it and what Ideas you might have to inprove it to your liking! 

God bless you and everyone!