Dan?

Dan walked into my dorm sing to the top of his lungs: "Katie! It's party time! Get up! Get ready! Woah!" He called through the dorm dancing around as I heard loud thudding footsteps run all the way up the steps two at a time until he ran through my door almost hitting it before getting his hand onto the door knob in time before hitting his head on the door. I muttered as I napped; yeah. Okay. An 18 year old can take naps at 10:00pm at night since I got to bed at 4:30am most of the time. "Dan! I was napping!" I told Dan and I heard the light switch flip up and the light on my ceiling appearing and brightening the entire bedroom.

New Years. Yeah, it's New Year's Eve and I'm terrified as I look I to my bedroom mirror that longs and tall unlike me who isn't that tall but avenged which I'm blessed with its just that's-okay, you know those nights you get when you get really nervous and you keep tossing and turning because you can't sleep because your boyfriend is out parting and you dint want to go because Finn was there? No? I dint think so. I took a deep breath as I sucked in my stomach to stay into the mirror. Not fat. Not skinny. I sighed a little bit as I studied what I was wearing: Short girl boxers, a hoodie that Dan let me have and my hair up in a messy bun. I sighed a little bit image more and turn around. 'Should I go to that party? I mean I wouldn't want to follow Dan around all the time and then have him break up with me for being to clingy and then what if I mess up and stay something dumb?' Thoughts raced through my head as I picked up a pair of my converse, black ripped skinny jeans, a blue flannel t-shirt. Once I put on new clothing I didn't light makeup before curling my hair. I stared in the mirror with my body trembling with fear and worry as I make my way to my dorm door. 'Don't be clingy but don't be uptight.' I thought to myself as I force my hand to open up the door and slam it shut behind me not trying to be that loud as I was really being. I bit her my lip as I walked through the snow towards a loud, yelling and drunken dorm of teenagers. I opened the door and walked into the party house where people were dancing, drinking and yelling as much as they could. I walked through the crowd and to my surprise I see Phil yelling at Dan as he-no, he's not. Is he? My heart began pacing faster and faster until I began crying. "Dan?" I whispered tears rolling over my face as I back up. How ok earth could Phil could have heard me over that loud music I still don't know. I shook my head with my lips parted as I continued to back up looking at Dan with my heart slowly snapping each piece off at a time to make my pain slow and timeless it felt. Dan pulled away with kisses of pink smudged all over his face. This can't get even more worse can it? No. It's can't-Savanna?