Brat

"Savanna, do we really have to go at 6:00 in the morning?" I rolled around on the floor until I hit one wall and then another. I tossed and turned in frustration. I'm not a morning person. At all. I don't like mornings and morning don't like me. Don't get me wrong, I'm blessed to wake up at all, but at 6:00am? That's crazy! Not for savanna though, she gets up early without any problem.

"Get up, loser, we're getting on a plane." That's the thing with us. Savanna and I always quote mean girls even though neither one of us have ever seen the movie.

"Get up!" I yelled at Savanna.

"I am up!" She yelled.

I stood up and I grabbed all of my stuff, which wasn't much since I only worked at a book store. Oh yeah, I read a lot too. Like all the time.

We made our way out the door. I had a stuffed raccoon, which is my favorite animal, Rasco.

"It's going to thunderstorm." Savanna warned. I stood walking, I hated thunderstorms. They scare me. "It's okay." She promised her as she struggled with all the suitcases in her hands. Savanna ran to catch a taxi, for once they didn't ignore her. The taxi stopped and she throw our stuff in the back. I clutched onto Rasco as I picked into the back of the taxi. The taxi driver, stared at Savanna for a moment. Savanna was beautiful and during school, everyone wanted her. As for me, not so much.

"My eyes are up here." Savanna growled. She was wearing heels, a dress with her hair curled. As for me, I was wearing converse, sweat pants, a baggy t-shirt and my hair up in a messy bun. I'm not skinny like Savanna either. But I'm not fat either. I'm average.

The taxi driver then turned around and began to start to the cab. "Where to?" He asked.

"Capital Airport." I replied.

The began towards the airport and I hummed 'Starlight' by muse. Savanna put in her earbuds and began to dance. I laughed a little bit and rolled my eyes playfully as we pulled into the airport parking lot about 10 minutes later.

----Plane time----

"Now boarding plane 8248." The woman over the intercom announced.

Me and Savanna had already loaded everything onto the plane and they told us that they would ship everything to us by Monday. Meaning no clothes but the ones on our backs.

We made our way onto the plane being followed by another group of people.

Uni wouldn't start until the Monday after anyway.

Once we got seated I realized how hard I was clutching Rasco. Savanna laughed and put a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay." She told me once more. I shook my head. I could fell goose bumps covering my skin and a tremble in my bones. I was next to the window. One drop. Two drops. Three. Rain falls to God's creation.

I bit her lip hard. Once rain. Then thunder. I don't like thunder. It's scary.

The plane took off and we were off to London, England where our lives would truly start to egg better than before. I glance at my forearm where old memory took over my mind. I soon was in a daze as Savanna fell into a deep sleep.

I felt tears gather in my eyes and I shook her head and looked out the window. Snoring. I hear snoring. Savanna doesn't snore, I looked around then in front of me.

I leaned forward a little bit to see a boy asleep. He was a tall, pale, black haired boy who was fast asleep much like Savanna. I smiled a little bit, it soon faded when a boy turned around to face me. Wow, he had tan skin, brown eyes, dark brown hair. It was just like Savanna but a boy. A cute boy. That smile. He smiled a little bit at me and mouthed: 'I'm sorry.' He told me.

'Its okay.' I mouthed back with a blushed creeping across my face over my freckles that were placed under my bright blue eyes. He then turned around and looked ahead. NO COME BACK!

After a while I found myself drifting to sleep which was hard because of the storm. I dream of that boy in front of me.

I must have slept for a really long time because the next time I check on my iPhone it was already 4:00pm and we boarded the plane at 12:00pm. I sat up and I brushed my loss hair out of my face. I looked over to my window, it had stopped storming by that point, then to my right. The boy. He flashed a smile at me and I gave a weak smile back before hearing Savanna laughing in front of me.

"Oh my gosh, Phil, that's so funny." Savanna laughed her laugh. He laughed with her. That's Savanna for ya, she can make friends with just about anyone.

"They seemed to like each other already." The boy smiled at the two in front of us. British are we? I smiled a little bit and nodded in agreement.

"I'm Katie." I felt the need to tell him my name before I just start taking to him.

"I'm Dan." Dan gave an awkward like wave to me. I copied his motion. He gave a light laugh.

We began to talk and found we had a lot in common. We liked muse. That was a big one. We talked on and on until Dan's eyes flickered to the raccoon that was placed in my lap. A smirk played on his pump pink lips. I looked to my lap as well. A blushed appeared on my cheeks and I shook my head. I hid it behind my back. Dan's hand hesitantly reached after it. He grabbed his and studied it. "A raccoon?" Dan laughed. The way he said raccoon made my heart jump. It was beautiful how he tried to roll his rs.

"That's-um-Rasco?" I didn't even bother trying to lie because I would just break out laughing. He laughed and nodded. Dan stood up and walked back to Phil with the raccoon in hand. I giggled and looked out my window. A moment later, a boy sat next to me and I looked over hoping to see Dan. Nope. A fair skinned boy with brown hair smiled at me.

"Hi." He smiled at me. Wow, okay, two boys in one day? That's crazy. "I'm Jack." He smirked.

"Hi?" I smiled back but I had a bad feeling. The next thing I knew, the boy's lips were on mine and he was making out with me. I pushed him away and I backed up. I heard a few people, no, boys laughing to the right of us. I knew it was two good to he true. He stood up and made his way back to his friends. The whole plane became silent. I felt as ugly as ever. A fear felt from one of my eyes, rolled over my flushed cheeks and into my lap.

A moment later, I heard a loud yelp, a thud and the word 'Brat.'

I looked around and then my eyes placed on Jack who was laying on the floor with a already bruised cheek and Dan standing over top of him.

Dan made his way over to me and sat. I smiled at Dan, who had a llama hat on top of his head, and he returned the smile.

"Thank you." I smiled at Dan.

"You own me a promise though." Dan told with a smile too.

"Which is?"

"You'll be my best friend." Dan replied. He handed me my raccoon and I saw that it had a piece of paper on it. Dan looked at me and nodded as if telling me to open it.

I opened the note and it had: A phone number and a uni.

I smiled.

"We're going to best friends who go to same uni." I promised. Of course, Savanna would still be my best friend too. Maybe Dan would be something more as time went on. Maybe.

Hi! It's me, Katie! I was wondering if you could comment, vote and follow please? That is the first two parts of my first fanfiction on Watt Pad! I can't believe I already got 4 views! That made me very happy!

I hope you enjoy it my forgotten!

God bless you and everyone!