Starlight

Around 11:00pm at night our plane had landed in London, England. It was dark and raining. I felt the jet lag kicking in.

Dan, who was still sitting next to me, grabbed his suitcase and made his way off the plane along with Phil who said a quick 'good-bye' to both me and Savanna before discarding the plane.

Savanna grabbed her blanket, the one that she used to already left it at my house at the age of 12, and I grabbed Rasco, smiled at the note that Dan left me.

We ran outside and tried to catch a taxi but soon knew that it was almost impossible. I growled from being tired.

"Are you?-" A known voice called to a taxi in frustration. I soon cut in along with Savanna and Ph.

"Don't swear." We all threw said at once. Dan looked over at me and flashed a smile.

"Well isn't it Roscoline?" He smirked as he shifted his wait towards me. I rolled my eyes.

"It's Rosco." I replied with a light grin.

"I wasn't talking to the raccoon, love."

Love? Wow. British much.

"It's Katie." Savanna muttered as she tried to get a cab. Phil, who raised his hand, soon got a taxi to stop.

"I like Kaitlin better."

"Don't call me-Wait. How did you know that?"

"Savvy told me."

"Savvy?" I looked around. Where was she? Where was Phil? Dan must have noticed they were gone to because he shook his head and laughed.

"I say we have a double wedding." A total blush spend across my face.

"For all I know, mister Dan, you could be a serial killer who wants my baby teeth on a chain while you talk to your pet hamster named 'cat' while you have cat whiskers draw on your nose." I told Dan with a light smirk dancing on my lips. I shiver and looked around.

A moment later, a taxi pulled up in front of us. I quickly turned to the taxi, shocked, surprise and well happy. I was soaking wet from the rain along with Dan, who was climbing into the taxi.

"You coming?" Dan laughed. I looked around.

"I promise you I'm not a crazy baby teeth wanter." Dan promised. I smiled a little bit and nodded. I climbed into the cab.

"Where to?" The cab driver, who looked about 40 gave me a crooked grin that scared me, looked me over.

"Uni." Dan replied, seeing that I couldn't speak at the moment, knowing that the cab driver would just take then to the nearest uni.

About 10 minutes later, it was an hour drive at least, the driver turned on the radio.

My face lot up and so did Dan's. We both looked away from the windows to each other's eyes. They locked with crazy bright grins across our faces that showed our teeth.

"Starlightttttttt!" Dan began to sing along with me.

"Only ones who care if I live or die!" I sang along with a laugh.

We danced around the back of the cab going crazy.

After going through the whole song, we began to talk.

"Why were you in New York?" I asked with wonder after we were panting a little bit from singing so much and dancing.

"Visiting before I get a job. A life." Dan replied with a sigh.

"What are you studying?" I went on the ask after thinking for a moment.

"Law. You?"

"Acting." I replied with a bright smile then it faded. I felt pain shoot through my arm like it normally did at points from the old memories. I bit my lip in pain and turned to the window.

"Katie?" Dan whispered after a moment. I turned to face him when a tear fell from my eye. He looked worried and sad. Next thing I knew, I was in Dan's arms in a tight hug where he whispered: "What's wrong, love?" Dan's voice were cracking a little bit as if he was about to cry.

"Everything and nothing." I whispered as I held in tears. I didn't like people to see me cry at all. Dan rubbed my back. We pulled apart at one point when the taxi driver spoke. It made me jump.

"You know, I believe your quite beautiful and I don't normally do that, but I was wondering: May I have your number?" The man turned ahead to face them as he yet continued to drive.

My face looked frightened a little bit meaning Dan told him 7 words that would made me one of the happiest girls on earth for that one moment: "No, I am sorry, she is my girlfriend."

My face brightened: "What?" I mouthed.

"Don't worry." Dan mouthed back.

I smiled as he kissed the top of my head. I laid my head on Dan's chest to find that his heart beat seemed to match her's perfectly.

----Ridin' ridin' in the creepy taxi cab----

I must have fell asleep at one point because when I woke up I was tucked into a bed in a bedroom with Rasco under my arms. I sat up in my bed to find a note on my bedside table. I must be in a dorm. My dorm. It wasn't that big but just a big enough bedroom for me. It had wooden floors, white walls, a bed, a dresser, a closet, a window and a bedside table. No T.V. Okay, I don't watch that much T.V but I can't sleep without it.

I stood up and made my way to the window where I pulled back the curtain. The room sunlight poured into the room, it beautiful. Then again everything is beautiful to me just about.

Everything has beauty in it. It just takes the right people to see it.

That was the first quote that ran through my head.

I turned back to my table where I pick up the note:

Hey, sorry about last night. You fell asleep and I didn't want you to think I was a stalker if I brought you to my dorm. I thought we could maybe hang out or something. My dorm is across the street from your's by the way. WARNING: That boy, Jack, the one who kissed you. Is in your dorm too. Savanna is too. I miss you already, Roscoline. My room number is 8248 across the hall from Phil's, for that friend of your's. They had gotten into a taxi last night and came to their dorms. Talk to you later? Maybe we can go out to eat or something?
-Dan x

I smiled at the piece of paper in my hand. I made my way to the dresser but then knew that I didn't have any clothes or makeup. I walked into the bathroom and I brushed my hair and teeth before making my way out of the dorm and onto the lane of uni.

When writing that I didn't know how much I had written!

Could you maybe comment your thoughts?

I can't believe I have 9 views already! That made me very happy!

Thank you!

God bless you and everyone!