🌈5🌈

💐 Laura 💐

" Yeah, sure " I replied .

Wow! I never thought she was going to agree to that this easily  but I am glad she did though it's for her benefit!

I don't actually know if there's a cure for it but we will give it a try and to again know the exact drug she took ik her system.

" Thank you Laura " she said again which I smiled in return .
I bowed my head and left!

I think I have loads of work to do in the kitchen then, I have to put a call across Carl .

Well, Carl is my best friend and equally a doctor.

I entered into the kitchen thinking of what to prepare for her and myself of course.

I learnt how to cook since I was a kid. I picked interest in it because I just love cooking.

After I graduated from school, I went to a catering school for a year program which learned more about dishes all out of passion not knowing I was actually going to end up being a chef!

....

🌷 Brittany 🌷

I sighed loudly coming down frok the bed. Isn't she a God sent? Yesterday night was the first time my addiction went away without f*"king any man.

It went away with a different means I didn't know all this while and now she volunteered to help me .
If it means skipping work for today, that's what I must do. My life is more important than money!

Will they be able to cure me if it was a drug I took like she said?
What drug did I take in the first place? Cause I can't remember doing this to myself. I don't enjoy being a s*x addict that I am so why will I take that?

I just can't wait to get to the hospital!
Somehow, I trust Laura! Within this 24hours she's spent with me , she proved worthy to be trusted!

It still surprises me how she chose to help me!

This is what a friend like Joel ought to have done but he prefers f*"king me to taoe the pain away temporarily.

I didn't realise this till now a total stranger came into the picture.
I am not angry with Joel . Yeah, I can't blame him! That was the only help he could render

I don't derive joy from f*"king any man I see just to satisfy me.

I just wish it ends soon!

.......

" The hospital is down the road ma'am, CEE SPECIAL HOSPITAL"

Oh yeah! I think I know there. It's two kilometers away from here.

" I know the hospital "

" Alright , you go while I take a cab, I will join you right away "

Like seriously? Is she serious right now?

" Are you being serious right now Laura?I have a car and you want to take a cab? " I asked plainly.
I might be bossy but not all the time and not in this case that I am the one in need

" I am sorry ma'am"

" Here, take the car keys and drive please"

SHe stared at me for awhile before nodding and collected the keys from my hand while I entered into the passenger side.
I am sure she can drive.
The engine roared to live as we drove in a very uncomfortable silent. Gosh! I feel like I am suffocating.

She was so focused on the road but I just couldn't help but steal glances at her.

If she's a food, I rather be termed stingy than giving her out .
I so much love her stature !