🌈13🌈

🌺 Hilda 🌺

Pain! Pain! And pain! Was what I feel! I couldn't bear it anymore!

I pushed my two fingers into me f*"king myself out but it wasn't working!

That's not what I need ! I need a c*"k in me ! A d*"k that will give me the pleasure I want!

I rushed to the door and banged it several times but it didn't work!

Laura was gone for real. She left me to suffer all alone!

I cried, shouted, tossed and puked. The sharp pain between my legs just wouldn't go! It kept increasing!

I think I am gonna die! I..I am dying! My abdomen! My stomach!

I felt like my area was gonna tear apart! Is this what Brittany has been going through for ten years?

If it is then, I am very wicked and heartless!

Mine is just a day and it feels like years! How about her that have been suffering for ten years now?
I think I deserve this after all!

Knowing how it feels, I now regret what I did! I went too far!

This pain is unbearable! Four fingers wasn't still satisfiable!

I am doomed! How can Laura do this and leave? Oh my God! Please forgive me Lord!

The door opened revealing Damien and two guys!

" Hilda darling " she called mockingly ! Hmph!

The pain wouldn't let me talk! My face was blurry because of the tears !

" L.. Laura, p.. please save me. I am sorry for what I have done" I managed to say faintly

If I knew this was how it felt to be injected with AF2 I wouldn't have done that to Brittany!

" Of course I am gonna help you Hilda , I am sure you know how it feels to be in Brittany's position. You are enjoying yourself right?" He smirked while I bowed my head clutching my legs together!

If this is enjoyment, I wish not to enjoy in life!

" How wicked can you be Hilda? To have done that to the one that loves you so dearly? Brittany love you and took you like a sister, all you have to do is destroy her life? "

" When you were telling those guys to rape her, did you think of her contacting any disease? Did you have conscience at all Hilda?"

I can't answer all that! But I know I was wrong!
I was just being selfish! Brittany loves me yes! But her fame made me jealous!

She was in the position I wish to be found in! She got everything she wanted, what did you expect me to have done?

Just fold my arms and watch her progress?

Although I regret everything now! I feel so terrible right now!

Myself is a mess! My body was hyper! I was in need !

It is getting worse but I can't do anything about it!

" I..I am sorry Laura "

" Keep your sorry to when Brittany gets to know about this Hilda "

" You know I am a good person right? And I am not as selfish as you are Hilda so, I brought this men to satisfy you as you want "

" Guys, get to work " she said, stood up and left for the door!....

*

*

💐 Laura 💐

I know some of people might think what I did was wrong but I had my reasons!