🌈8🌈

💐 Laura 💐

Huh? Jose really? Where did they know each other from?

" How are you Jose " Brittany said as she sat down with her.

They were practically ignoring me like a plague!
Seriously?

" I am fine aunt, thank you for the other day. Did you know that Annabel doesn't bully me anymore? She wants to be friends with me because I told her you are my sister "

Josephine rant and she laughed! Okay! Did she saved her from been bullied?

" Awwwn, that's amazing. I tried searching for you after then but you disappeared "

A thought niggled at her and she glanced at me while I bowed in return!

What do I say now?

" She's your sister?" She finally asked and I nodded!

" she happens to be my annoying sister, aunt "

I am so gonna kill this girl! Did she have to embarrass me this way?

Brittany began laughing while I glared at Josephine who giggled!

" Okay Aunt, you are my friend right?"

" Of course I am Jose "

" So I can ask a question?" She asked again!

Brittany will get tired of her this instant! She talks a lot and so inquisitive!

I shook my head and stylishly left! Since they are cruising, I should go prepare dinner!

" Why do people respect you so much?" I heard Josephine asked!

Like seriously? I know she's little but she's big enough to understand what wealth is all about!

If you are rich, people will adore and worship you. That's the fact!

I didn't wait to hear what Brittany had to say as I dashed into the kitchen!

I am glad they know each other! I thought she was gonna fire me immediatetly she sees Josephine but it was other wise!

I have been thinking a lot about Brittany lately!
I know her personal life shouldn't be any of my business , I just can't help it but get worried over her condition!

Imagine how sweet she could have been without this addiction!

She's an amazing person! Kind and wonderful!

I wonder who injected her with the deadly drug!
What get me worried the most is the fact that it's in the last stage!

It might turn worse any time! Gosh!
I hope Carl find the solution soon! I just hope it's soon! I truly feel for her.

.

.

🌺 Hilda 🌺

" Are you sure this is going to work Joel? " I asked skeptically! I don't want to do anything that will make Brittany suspects me!

I am living in her properties! Without her, I don't know if I could survive this life despite my work and the times I whore around!

The house I live in, she bought it for me. My two cars were my birthday gifts from her.

She attends to me anytime I need help, she knows I am working but she pays me fifty pesos every month just like that! That huge amount of money is my five months salaries all together!

She doesn't want me to lack as a friend she even offered me a job but I turned it down!

I don't wanna work under her, not now, not ever!