🌈9🌈

💐 Laura 💐

" I am sorry, we can only start if she's awake "

What? Meaning she will be lying there unconscious till God knows when?

" Can't you do something to make her wake up please Carl, she can't lie there forever " I begged.

She's been through a lot because of this despite her riches.  This made me believe that wealth isn't everything, it doesn't determine one's happiness. 

Look she have all the wealth in the world, she's the female king in Philippine but that never solved her problem.

" I can't do anything to wake her from the coma and you know that Laura, let just pray she wakes up soon " he said with finality .

" Okay, can I see her now?"

" Yeah, sure follow me " he said as he took me to her private ward .

When I entered, I saw how she laid lifeless on the bed with all sort of strings connected to her body .

I sat beside her and took her hand into mine.
It pains me so much to see her this way and nothing can be done about it.

Those in coma hear right?

" You know Britt... uhhm sorry ma'am Brittany.  Lying here is gonna cost you a lot, how about your company? Who will handle it? Without you there, you might loose a lot of deals and that's a lot of money too "

" Please wake up for us, I don't wanna Miss you that much "

" You need to fight for your life, you can't be lying here when the solution is found. Wake up soon please "

I didn't realize I was crying till a tear dropped on her hand.

Wow! I did cry! The last time I cried was for Cathy and now her?

She's a good person that doesn't deserve such sickness.
I just wish everything ends soon for her!

....

" What happened to her Laura? Can you please talk to me?"

The very thing I was avoiding Gosh! What do I tell her? That her daughter went unconscious because she needed s*x and she didn't call any man for help?

That's absurd you know!

" Answer me Laura, please! Since when has she been like this? Why didn't you call to tell me? Is she going to wake up soon?" She questioned and I sighed!

I learnt from Brittany that she's hypertensive, that's why I couldn't break the news to her but she had to anyways!

It's been two freaking days she's been like this! Is this how she's gonna stay forever?

We need to fight this together but she have to wake up first!

" C..calm down Mum" I called softly and hugged her.
Brittany got the caring heart from her no doubt.

She sniffed as she stared at her daughter!

" Will she be fine? What happened to her?" She asked again!

I combed my brain for a suitable lie to tell her. I am sure she's not aware of her addiction and so, I won't be the one to tell her!

" Uhhm, she, uhm fell from the stairs Mum, before I could get there she was already on the floor, I am sorry I wasn't able to protect your daughter but I assure you that she will be fine soon " I lied!

She stared at me for a while and nodded!

" Thank you so much , you've been her saver since you began working for her. I see that a lot, thank you so much " she said .