🌈14🌈

🌷 Brittany 🌷

Oh! My! Did my lips just met hers?
She quickly released me and I stood on my feet all red!
That's if I am not redder than tomato right now!

" I...I I.. I am sorry Brittany " she said gave me a glance and ran off to her room I guess!

What just happened? She kissed me!

Oh my! I can be so ridiculous! She didn't do that intentionally and I ought to be blamed!

The kinda sensation that ran through my vain sending unknown feelings in me was gosh! Unexplainable!

I touched my lips childishly and smiled to myself! .

I ought to be mad but surprisingly, I am not! Not at all!

I don't know but I wish she could just give me the kiss! .

How will it feel being kissed my her? The thought of that only made me blush!

No doubt! Laura has created a feeling inside me, the feeling I have not felt for anyone in my life!

" Okay! That was a whole lot of drama " I jumped in fear turning to see it was Mum!

Gosh! Tell me she didn't see us! Just tell me that please!

" Y... you didn't..."

" Of course I do Britt, I saw you both kissed " she rolled her eyes!

" M..mum we didn't..."

" Stop deceiving yourself and accept the fact that you love Laura Brittany, what are you looking at? The standard or what? Gender?"

" Let me say this now Brittany, Laura is one of a kind! You might never meet someone like her again in your life"

" she's everything a woman will ever want...baby, she's got everything! "

" When you are deeply in love with someone, their standard and class won't matter. You will just let the love flow and grow strong "

" You know I can never suggest something bad for you hunny, you are my only child and I love you so much. All I want is the best for you and Laura is the only one I could think of being the best for you "

" I know you love her, I have seen that ! I Know that Brittany. Why fighting your emotions over that?"

" Accept that you love her and your love life will change forever "

*

*

🌺 Hilda 🌺

I woke up with a body ache and a migraine!

Gosh! This is the worst place I have ever slept!

My back hurts like hell and my head was pounding!

Guess it's from crying yesterday!
I felt a lot better after those guys f*"ked me so hard!

Only God knows how much I don't want to experience that again but I think I am stuck with it forever like I did to Brittany!

I now regret everything!
Fear gripped me knowing that Laura could have told her everything by now!

I am so done for! I regret everything I did now I know how it hurts!  

I know I have committed a great sin against her but I hope she forgives me!
I just do hope so!

How do I face her? I lost our friendship just like that! How do I survive it?
She might collect all her properties from me including the roof under my head!

I cursed the day I met Phil....

.

.

.

💐 Laura 💐

I paced to and fro in my room!
I can't believe I almost kissed her! Now she will be very mad at me!

What I don't understand now is my emotions! It's really confusing me!

Every moment I spent with Brittany thought me how it feels to be in love!

I thought I loved cathy but, I think I am wrong!
I was only attracted to her!

I never felt this way when I was with Cathy!

But with just sighting Brittany, my heart beat will increase!

Even the nearest person to me will hear the sound of it!

What's wrong with me? Do I need to see Carl?

I just don't seem to understand everything going on around me anymore!

I can't just fight off the feelings no matter how hard I try!

I need to stop fighting my emotions and accept the fact that I love Brittany!

I am in love with her b..but, will she ever consider someone like me? A commoner? And what about gender?

🙍

TBC......

Vote,Follow,Share.... Comment your opinion on this chapter and what you think the next chapter is gonna be like

ⓒⓗⓔⓔⓡⓢ 🍻

ℓ✺ṽḙ ʏ✺ṳ