Chapter 5 Multiverse dungeon

Since we last left off the protagonist was currently running away from an army of Sanses that were chasing him around the Instant dungeon.

(Why are you running away?)

"To not die idiot!" Said Matt as he quickened his pace.

(Shouldn't you be fighting them or something?)

"I don't know how to fight!" Screamed Matt as he dodged out the way of a Gaster blaster.

(Oh yeah I forget. One second.)

Matt was then surrounded by a blue aura as a bunch of knowledge on how to use his abilities appeared in his head giving him a bit of a headache.

"Why didn't you do this before!" Yelled Matt as he teleported  out the way of bones and gaster blaster.

(It completely slipped my mind.)

"Oh forget! I have better things to do right now!" Matt then turned around to face the army.

They were currently summoning thousands of gaster blasters at where he was. Matt teleported out of the way of the blasts which destroyed the ground that he was standing on leaving a giant smoking crater in the grey ground. Matt quickly retaliated by summoning hundreds of gaster blasters and bones.

He then fired the gaster blasters and launch the bones. The Sanses quickly dodged out of the way but some of them ended up hitting their mark making most of the Sanses that got hit and have one hp turn to dust. This raised his Level and restored his hp and mp. The more he killed the more he gaster blasters and bones he was able to summon. He also got faster and stronger as he killed more and more of the army of the Sanses.

He then used a huge chunk of his mp to create thousands of gaster blaster and bones which he then fired at the approaching army. Suddenly Ink stood in front of the the army with a blank, cold and emotionless stare as he then created a giant ink wall to block all the attacks. Once the attacks landed on the Ink wall they barley managed to damage it. He waited until the ink wall finally went away. 

When the huge ink wall did disappeared it revealed millions of gaster blasters and bones that were about to be fired at Matt. He was about to jump really high up to dodge it but he was suddenly surrounded by a blue aura that made him feel way more heavier making him drop to the floor. He then ran to the side to dodge the gaster blasters that fired on the spot that he was previously on.

Matt then remembered 'Wait a second I have arms!'. He then summoned a bone and snapped it in half and equipped it.

_________________________________________________________

Broken bone- It's attack stat increases depending on how high your magic stat is.

_________________________________________________________

After that, Matt began to slash and shoot gaster blasters simultaneously while attacking all of the Sanses.

<Time skip brought to you by time>

After taking out another Dust!Sans, Matt became aware that there were very few of them still alive.

3 left.

And it looked like it was the strongest Sanses in the group that remained. 

Reaper Sans 

Seraphim Sans 

Ink Sans 

I was a little nervous to be fighting these three but my level has been raised to new heights making me be able to handle these 3(maybe). I fired a few gaster blasters at them but they were blocked by Ink Sans who fired blue paint at me so I stood still but then Reaper Sans came behind me so I dodged the paint and Reaper Sans scythe. The blue paint then hit reaper Sans making him turn to dust. 

*Alert one of the enemy's LOVE has risen. Def, magic and attack has increased.

"Wow talk about friendly fire." Matt said as Ink Sans looked blankly at him. Ink sans then slashed Seraphim Sans behind his back with his paint brush.

"Wait what the hell!" Matt shouted as Seraphim Sans turned to dust. A screen then appeared infront of him.

*Alert the enemy LOVE has risen drastically. Def, magic and attack has increased darastically.

'What the hell'. Thought Matt as Ink Sans started to drink from a red vial. Another screen has appeared.

*Alert the enemy stats has been raised by 100%. The enemy has become more aggressive.

Matt opened his mouth but no words came out. The tip of Ink Sans paint brush started to turn red.

Ink Sans then launched a huge wave of paint at the Matt who summoned a gaster blaster to ride on because the floor of this place was flooded with ink.

Ink Sans summon a gaster blaster that was made out of Ink and started to fly towards him. Ink Sans then jumped onto his blaster and slashed him across the chest.

You have taken 9999999999999999999999999999999 damage.

Matt started to turn to dust. Matt suddenly felt a spike of determination in his soul making him stop turning into dust.

*Alert a new skill has been unlocked

Matt then slashed Ink Sans across the chest as payback.

You have dealt 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 damage.

Ink Sans immediately turned to dust after the attack finished. Matt then said "I.D Escape". 

As he left the I.D his vision began to darken as he fell unconscious.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. 

Tell me if I got something wrong on this chapter,

Until next time. See you all later.