Chapter 8 Acting

"Hello there young one." Said Matt as he began to try and act like King multiverse. Nightmare was a bit startled after seeing Matt's appearance and his voice.

Nightmare then stuttered out "W-who are you?" Matt then smiled and said "My name is King Multiverse young Nightmare." Nightmare face then turned into confusion and his eyes squinted. "How did you know my name?" asked Nightmare. King Multiverse (Matt) then chuckled and said "Oh young child." King Multiverse (Matt) then lowered his head to Nightmare's level. "I know lots of things." 

King Multiverse's (Matt) sockets then turned dark as he said "Ļ̴̰͓̣̪̆̓̑́́͌́͘Ọ̵̧̡̢̯̟̭̖͍̬́̎̂́̊̐̐̔̾͆̽̿͘͝T̷̗̤̤̜̋̂͌̓̾̑̉̋͛͐̏́̓̇Ś̶̠̞̄̏̊̃̽̈́̍̋͋̈̀͘̕͜͠ ̶̩̝̫̪̰̭̺̟̱̱̓́̓O̸̢̖̖͙͎̞̼̫̲̊̀͋͌̄̋̊̿͒̕͝F̸̨̙͉͔̼͋̉̏̑̄̽̅̓͝ ̵̢̨̡̧̥͖͙̭̟̺̩̬̣̫̃͑͒̚̕̚Ţ̷͇̱͍̤̰̈́̌̈̀̿̔́̔́̋̊̃̚͠͝H̵̖̭̞͚͔͎̮͇̰̃͑̎̉̿̅̕͜͜I̶̮̙̎̌̓Ǹ̶̛̫̗̝͖͇͕͙̹͍̲͛͊̂̉̈́́̃̀͋̈́́͘ͅG̵͎̭̜͎̭̱̹̰͌̆̈́̂͊̍̽͐̈́͊͘S̵̬̼̥̤̳͈͎̠͉͎̄͌̄̈́̓́̉̐ͅ."

Nightmare then jumped back in fright as King Multiverse's (Matt) eye sockets turned back to normal. "Anyway's I came here to talk to you about the ba-"

Nightmare then interrupted Matt as he said "Sorry but I have a question." King Multiverse (Matt) just grinned at this and said "Sure go ahead and ask." Nightmare then said "Why is your name King multiverse?" King multiverse (Matt) then said "Well it is because I am the king of the multiverse." Nightmare's sockets then widened at this. 

"Anyway's I have come here to tell you about the balance." Said King multiverse(Matt). Nightmare then said "Balance?" King multiverse(Matt) then nodded as he said "The balance is where two things must be equal like creation and destruction or else the multiverse will destroy it's self." Nightmare was shocked at this news.

"Your job is to keep the negativity part of the balance in check." Nightmare then asked "But how do I do that?"

King multiverse (Matt) then looked at Nightmare and said "Well let's just say sometimes to do some good you have to be the bad guy." 

It took Nightmare a second before he understood the implications behind this and was shocked and asked  "Isn't there any other way." King multiverse (Matt) then sighed as he said "Unfortunately not. If there were then I would be telling you that instead of this." King multiverse (Matt) then saw Dream and his "friends" in the distance coming towards the tree.

"I guess it's time for me to leave." King multiverse (Matt) then opened a portal to the room. Nightmare then saw Dream and the villagers coming to the tree and said "Will I see you again?" Asked Nightmare. King multiverse (Matt) then looked at Nightmare as he said "Only time will tell young one." King multiverse (Matt) then jumped through the portal as it closed.

"Who knew acting would be this tough." Said Matt as he fell onto the floor.

(Well I think your acting was pretty good because I'm pretty sure you were able to convince Nightmare to join the dark side)

"Yep and soon everything will come together. Soon I will rid this multiverse's of Fate and save it from destruction won't that be nice of me." Said Matt as he started to laugh maniacally.

____________________________________________________________

I have finally reached 1k views. 

Anyways I am probably going to keep going with this book until I finish it.

I mean it's best to do one book and do quick updates than do multiple books at once and have slow updates on all of them right?