Chapter 11 Dead

*Alert due to your death a new Skills has been unlocked

"?" Matt was confused at this news and shocked to hear that he lost and died.

(Haha looks like you unlocked the ability way earlier than expected)

"Shut up you made that copy that killed me!" Shouted Matt.

(Perhaps but then again I helped you gain new skills by using the I.D to kill you did I not?) 

"What skills did I even gain?" Asked Matt.

(Check for yourself)

"Stats."

____________________________________________________________

Name: Matt

Nicknames: None

Title: Chosen child of ?: Your stats will be set to Max.

Equipment: Broken bone, beginner armor

Current Transformation: Spirit

Race:?????????

SOUL: N/A

Mana: Max/Max Recovery rate Max per minute

Health: 0/Max Recovery rate Max per minute

Level:10000 EXP max Exp boost 16%

Prestige:1

Str: Max (Max) 

Vit: Max  (10)

Agi: Max  (10)

Int: Max

Wis: Max

Stat points:92001

Skills: Gamer's body(passive) level Max: Allows the body to act like a videogame character's one.

Presence: presence alone can null others into a weakened state and can rupture the code of others making them almost useless in battle.(Off\Active)

I.D Create level Max : Allows the user to create instant dungeons for levels or LOVE.

I.D Escape level Max : Allows the user to escape instant dungeons.

Dimension hop level 4/100: Allows you to jump into different universes and even different dimensions if the Level is high enough.

Summon level Max: You can summon 4 skeletons, they are permanent and you can't summon any more after that. The higher you level, LOVE, stat and transformation is the stronger the skeletons that will be summoned.

True summon level Max: You have the ability to summon other people from your original world in any form that is below your current form to help you in your missions. (Cost 10000000000000 mp and No cooldown)

Prestige level Max: Each time you prestige, your level and LOVE will reset back to one and you will gain an Exp boost. (The higher your Level or LOVE the higher the Exp boost)

Determination level 1/10: When your health goes under 10% every stat receives 1000% increase. (Lasts for 1 minute before reverting back)

Spells: None

UNDERTALE STATS: 

"Matt"

LOVE: 1

Hp: Error/Error

AT: Error (Error)

DF: Error (1)

EXP:0

NEXT: 10

WEAPON: beginner weapon

ARMOR: beginner armor

Gold: 200

* A being that no longer exists anywhere

Would you Like to Prestige again?

Yes/No

____________________________________________________________

Matt looked at his stats and looked at titles and then asked "Who is Question mark?"

(The person who sent you here)

"Wait do you mean that the deity's name is just a question mark?" Questioned Matt.

(No it's just that their name in your language sound like a bunch of random letters)

Matt then asked "What is their real name then? I will prefer the real name over a question mark.

(Naetkdneuied)

"Come again?" Said Matt.

(Naetkdneuied)

"On second thought I will just stick with their name being question mark." Matt then looked at his description and said "What do you mean I no longer exist anywhere?"

(Well you died in an I.D and the I.D you died in no longer exists since it got erased so you no longer exist) 

"Ok I guess?" Said Matt in a confused manner.

Matt then finally looked at the new skill and said "So I  am going to be able to summon people from my original world?"

(Well that is the basics of the skill)

"Looks like things have just gotten a lot more interesting.

___________________________________________________________

This is the part where you people (may) come in.

You can (If you want) create an OC that I can add in this story.

Don't create any OCs yet. Post your OC on the next chapter of this story.

If no one can create anything then I will just create another OC .

I will see you all later.