Chapter 12 Summoning

Matt asked system. "How do I summon them?

(Well just yell out the skill's name like in every other story)

"Umm that is just embarrassing."  Said Matt sheepishly. 

(But you have been yelling out skill names before so what is the difference)

"Yes but I just realized how embarrassing it really is." Said Matt.

(Well fine then I guess we won't do anything then)

...

...

...

"Fine I will do it." Said Matt as he then said "True summon."

A huge summoning circle then appeared in front of Matt as a bright light appeared as smoke enveloped the room.

"What the heck!" Shouted Matt as he closed his eyes due to the light.

When the light died down in the room you could see three figures in the smoke.

"What the f#ck. Why the hell are my words being censored!?" Shouted 1st figure.

2nd Figure then stuttered out "W-What. W-who are you p-people." 

"..." The 3rd figure remained quiet as they tried observed their surroundings but the smoke didn't allow them to. 

"Sup."

The 3 figures then jumped back in fright at the voice.

"Who is there?" Asked the 1st figure nervously.

"The name is Matt. The person who summoned you people here." Said Matt.

"Why did you summon me and those people." Questioned the 1st figure.

"Have any of you played Undertale?" Questioned Matt.

"Yes, it's a cool game but what does this have to do with this situation?" Asked the 1st figure.

"Yes." Whispered out the 2nd figure who is at this point lying on the floor.

"I have played the game." Said the 3rd figure.

"Have any of you seen it's fanbase?" Questioned Matt.

"Yes." Said all of the figures in unison.

"Have you seen the fanbase in Undertale in Wattpad?" Asked Matt.

The 1st figure started to put the dots together after hearing this.

"I need you to save the Wattpad version of the Undertale multiverse." Said Matt.

"Excuse me but what are you talking about?" Asked the 3rd figure.

"Well let me give you a run down. Undertale is a game, The multiverse of Undertale is made by the fanbase with a bunch of different AUs that are different from the original. The Wattpad version of Undertale is really complex with different versions of it." Explained the 1st figure.

"What do you mean by that?" Questioned the 3rd figure.

"You are currently in the forced god of destruction multiverse." Answered Matt.

"Wait so you mean that there are different types of multiverses of Undertale?" Asked the 3rd figure. 

"Correct." Said Matt.

"What happens in this multiverse?" Asked the 3rd figure.

"Error is forced to destroy because of Ink creating to much and Error is also controlled by Fate. How do you not know any of this?" Questioned the 1st figure.