Chapter 16 Squad name

Mike then looked at the group and said "I have a lot of squad names but I guess it's up to you guys to decide which one is better."

"Alright then, go ahead and tell us." Told Matt to Mike.

"Ok, these are the options. The B.S which means the broken Sanses, the o.p.s the overpowered Sanses, the wildcards, the anomalies, the brotherhood, skelabros, trombones, lampshadesquad, team red because ketchup, omnipricks, HFIL home for infinite losers, the corrupters, teamf#ckyou, megalomariment, F.U.M which means f#ck U multiverse." Said Mike.

"Wow, you have a lot of name options." Replied Max in surprise.

"I am not done yet." Told Mike. After hearing this, everyone(not Mike) in the room sweat dropped.

"Anyways the next names are The supreme squad, Infinitcode, The Outcodes, The Kill-codes, outcode squad, glitch squad, hell squad, multiverse squad, triple M's, and void quartet. Alright, I am done so what do you guys thin-" Mike stopped after seeing that everyone was looking at him with an expression that said that they did not understand a single word that he said.

"What did I do?" Questioned Mike.

Matt then said "How in the world do you know so many names for a squad? Where you just prepared ahead of time for this day."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Answered Mike with a smirk as he thought 'I just looked at all  comments in the last chapter.'

(You know you are lucky that I have a lot of flex tape. If I didn't I would have killed you 16 chapters ago) 

'Isn't that all the chapters?' Thought Mike.

(Exactly)

"Hey, Mike are you alright? Your zooming out again." Matt was snapping his fingers in front of Mike trying to gain his attention.

"Oh yeah. I was just thinking of more squad names." Replied Mike, once he snapped back into reality.

"Trust me we don't need any more squad names. Speaking of which could you write those names down, we can't even remember half of those squad names." Replied Matthew.

"Ok." Mike then summoned a pen and paper and wrote down all the squad names that he said.

Once Mike was done writing down all the names he showed the paper to the others.

"Wow, a lot of these are joke names. Why are they mostly joke names." Questioned Max.

'Because people in the comments said a lot of joke names' Thought Mike but he then said  "Because I am a funny guy."

"But you haven't said a single joke this entire time." Retorted Matt.

"Well maybe because I was already next to a joke this entire time." Told Mike with a smirk.

"What the heck does that suppose to mean " Questioned Matt who was trying to figure out what the joke meant.

"It wouldn't be a joke if I had to explain it." Answered Mike.

"Whatever. We still got to decide on a team name." Said Max.

"Let's vote. On our favorite squad name." Told Matt.

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright."

"Ok."

"I will start first. I think multiverse squad is a cool name so it got my vote." Said Matt with certainty.

"I think team f#ck U multiverse is better." Said Max.

"Nah it's definitely the supreme squad." Replied Matthew.

Everyone in the room then looked at Mike.

Mike then said, "I will choose the multiverse squad."

"ALRIGHT! LET"S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Matt then let out a cheer of excitement as the others let out a sigh of defeat.

"Now that we have our squad name it is time to go to the multiverse!" Matt then opened a portal to the multiverse.

"But we don't have a plan." Said, Matthew.

"We don't need a plan just a squad name. We just have to go along with the flow. Besides plans never work out." Said Matt as he walked towards the portal and through it.

"Alright. I need chocolate so let's go." Said Max as he ran through the portal.

"Bro wait for me!" Matthew then ran through the portal as well.

Mike then walked into the portal once everyone left through it.

____________________________________________________________

Done.

Yeah, it was really close between these three names but I ended up choosing the multiverse squad.

Till next time. I will see you all later.