OC Creation [CLOSED]

Alright people this is the part of the book where you can create your own OC (If you want). I will probably use them in the story (if I run out of idea's for new characters. But I probably won't).

 You can go crazy with the creation of your character as long as the character makes sense, is weaker than Matt and come from his original reality. They only gain the powers, soul(s) and stats once they get picked by Matt to get summoned. 

_________________________________________________________

Name:

Age:

Gender: 

Soul(s):

Defense:

Attack:

Weapon:

Armor:

Monster or human:

Personality:

Backstory: (This part doesn't really matter but it's ok if you add it in)

_________________________________________________________

Well this part doesn't really matter much since it's only going to be used if I run out of ideas for characters. I will probably pick one or three OCs later.

I will be back in a wee-

GREETINGS! THIS IS EVERYONE'S [Number 1 rated  Salesman1997]. I AM HERE TO INFORM THE [Masses gathering around] ABOUT [Unfortunate events] H@VE LED TO THIS [Work sphere] CLOSING. 

THERE HAS BEEN TOO MANY [Creations] AND THIS [fellow chap] HAS REALIZED THEY PUT FAR TOO MUCH ON REMEBERING THIS AND ARE UNABLE TO DO IT SINCE THE CHARACTERS WILL ONLY BECOME [bland] AND [unappetizing plan]. THE ONLY WAY TO [Expand] IS FROM ONE'S OWN MIND.