Chapter 27 Why?

(JUST... sigh)

Error404 blinked before raising an eyebrow... that's what would have happened if he had one.

'Did you just say the literal word sigh out loud?' Error404 asked with a thought.

(DUMBASS. I am in your mind, so I DID say it in private.... bitch)

Error404 frowned a bit at this. The person in their head were throwing swears no real reason 'Hey, pal. Tone down on the swearing. It is alright when you do it sometimes, but it becomes abysmal when you overdo it, and it loses the flavor it once had.' 

[*Cough cough* Hazbin hotel *Cough Cough* I hate coughs. *Cough* Stop adding coughs. *Cough Cough No* -_-]

Matt felt eyes roll in his mind as he heard a "Whatever."

Matt looked down seeing everyone getting attacked while Max decided to just create a barrier and watch the clones try and attack him launching bones and Gaster blasters even trying to teleport inside the barrier only to be violently erased from existence when entering it.

'Anyways what were you going to say?' Matt asked.

[Well.... I was going to ask you to just end the fight right here and now but it's obvious your not going to listen]

Matt thought this voice was a total prick for no reason.

'And why do you think I won't listen to you. I haven't even said anything.' Matt told them while putting in the most monotone voice he could just because he wanted to piss them off as much as possible since they were being a huge prick, so he was going to be one right back.

[Fuck yo-]

They responded with major aggression. It seems using that monotone voice did indeed piss them off and with that Matt decided to just put them on mute and tuned everything out.

Matt thought for a second and came to the decision. He will end this soon. Just wants to soak everything in before finishing it up. Matt then refocused his 5 senses down on the battlefield below as he continued his watch. Not diverting any attention away for a second.

________________________________________________________

Max was sitting down, playing with a stick that he created and was poking at the ground bored out of his mind as if he wasn't in a battlefield right now. He found this way more fun than battling since he didn't really feel up to it right now. 

He might want to throw hands later but right now he would rather go to sleep.

His brother Matthew on the other hand was having an absolute blast fighting these clones since he didn't see them as living entities since they didn't act like living entities more like machines with perfect fighting capability.

Matthew didn't really want to fight at first, but they kept attacking him, so he just attacked them. The first kill Matthew had felt incredibly bad. Plus, it was pathetic since they died from a single hit using his bones or any of his attacks, but as the fight kept going the more he got used to it which led to him starting to feel less bad about them since they showed no reaction to what he was doing.

Plus, Matt made them so there was no way Matt would give this beings consciousness... unless these creatures were alive on the inside and couldn't show it and Matt was a psychopath who wanted to see them all die horrible deaths. 

This thought made Matthew pause for a second only for 6 Gaster Blasters to fire at him at different angles as Matthew jumped into the air as the smile on his face only grew tremendously.