Mr. Medina

Waking up the smell of coffee is absent from the air. Walking out of my room I notice Rory passed out on the table and my mother on the sofa. I look at pthe clock and see it's 5:00. Earlier then the usual coffee call so I'll let the strange sleep arrangements be. My phone blips and I flip it open to see it's Lane.

"Need to talk. Meet me at the wndow. Bring stuff"

"2 mins"

"What stuff?" I quietly rush to the cabinets and search for anything I can bring. Finding the obvious that we have almost nothing in them, I quickly throw on my uniform and shoes and head to Lukes.

Pushing open the door I take a seat at the counter.

"You missed shift this weekend."

"Yeah I know but I was with my grandma, not that I wanted to be there but you know money chains you to the floor and-"

"Yeah so what do you want."

"Well I don't know. Maybe a healthy relationship with my family?"

"Ok ha ha coffee?"

"Two and two donuts."
—————

I walk up to Lanes' house and climb a tree to get to her window. I knock three times signaling I'm here. "Ok I didn't know what kind of "stuff" so I have coffee, donuts, tissues, nail polish, nail polish remover, Advil, a book I stole from Rory, a new cd, and tampons."

"Wow your prepared."

"Well your not very descriptive."

"I need help."

"Come on Kim you have to give me something here!" I scream whisper so not to wake up her mom.

"So I like this boy. And he wants to go out but I'm grounded and I can't use the phone because I don't know his number."

"Ok give me his name and I'll find him."

"Yay! Your the best! Here's a letter."

"Why not just call Rory? I mean I don't have a problem with it but your way better friends with here then with me."

"She's been so... how to I put this, absent lately.  She's just never around and when she is she's super spaced out."

"Yeah iv noticed that. I think it's because of a boy named Dean." I give a smirk and raid my eyebrows as she laughs. "So anything else you needed me to rush over for."

"No, but, would you mind leaving the goodies..?" She smiles as I hand her the bag.

"Go wild." I shove it through her window. "It's Rorys anyway."
—————-

"Hey Victoria " My name is whispered in my ear as I unlock my locker.

"You sound like a pedophile Tristian."

"How can you say that? You haven't even gotten to know me?" His smug smile plastered on his face.

"Why would I. All you want is-" I walk towards Mr. Medinas classroom.

"A healthy relationship with a good girl my parents approve of?"

"Yeah sure, that." I take my seat in the back and he steals the one beside me. Pushing whoever would normally sit there's stuff to the seat in front.

"Mind if I chill in the nose bleeds with you?" He leans across the row and whispers.

"As long as you don't tell on me for chewing gum." I bite a piece between my teeth as I close the container and he hands out his palm. "I don't give gum out to strangers."