Nice Butt

I sat in the back of the pickup watching the sun rise higher and higher all the way back to Stars Hollow. We came into town behind Miss Paty's and as we did I prayed no one was up yet.

I hop out the bed and lend a hand to Caroline. After she got out she immediately started herling her guts out. "That's my queue!" I throw her a hair tie and laugh to myself as I round the dance studio. My laugh is quickly gone when I look up and see Luke and Taylor on the front steps of the dinner silently staring at me, arms crossed on there chests.

"Hey, how are you." I say as nonchalantly as I can.

"Taylor was just telling me about your late night adventure."

"When did you and tattletale get so close?" Taylor gasps are my words.

"The point is that you just got home and you smell disgusting God did someone throw up a keg on you?"

"Ok so not my dad and town gossip have a problem with my choices got it."

"Young lady that is no way to speak to your superiors!" Taylor chimes in.

"Sorry my Lord." I take a bow. "Now if you excuse me gentlemen it's getting rather late and I do wish to be home before the school bell rings me late."

"Your mother will here about this!" Taylor yells after me as I sprit away.

"Saves me an awkward conversation!" I turn back for just a second, as I turn my head around I fully smack into someone's chest face first.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry!" I stutter, the smirk wiped clean off my face.

"Where's the fire?" I look up to see a young man with brown hair parted down the middle. He wore cargo pants, a green sweatshirt, and a crooked grin. Definitely a cutie.

"On my butt if I dont get home before my mom wakes up!" I finish with one last sorry and get out of there as fast as I could.

I sprit around Stars Hollow making it to Babettes house before my journy is halted by a loud scratchy voice.

"Hey honey! What are you running around this early for?"

"Oh, Babette, I just I..I"

"Boys..?"

"No babette, I just got to get home."

"Yep it was definitely a boy. Did y'all..."

"Bye Babette!" I charge the porch and throw open the window, swiftly but quietly. I manage to get half my body through the window, straddling the frame, before Lorelai walks in. "Hi mom."

"What are you doing? her laugh soon turns into a sharp inhale. "OMG! OMG! You totally went out last night!"

"No, I just.. wanted some fresh air."

"Fresh air." She crosses her arms and raises one eyebrow, tapping her foot gently on the floor. 

"Mom, don't be mad." I say rolling my eyes, as I finish getting through my window.

"Let me guess you went out drinking. And had fun with boys." she pops her head in my door showing a scowl on her face.

"I didn't get drunk, and yes there were boys there, they are on this planet you know. But I only hung out with Jason and he hardly counts as boys."

"Did you have sex because if you're gonna disobey me you may as well make it big!"

"Yes mom. I met someone we fell in love, and we are moving to Australia to start a wonderful life as kangaroo farmers." She walks away with a sigh and a smile escaping her as I continue getting ready for the day. I Jump into some new clothes. I race out of my room. Past the living room, out the door, throwing my hair into a loose ponytail as I get in the driveway.