Chapter 1

3rd person's POV

RING RING RING

And in a blink of an eye, everything went on like any other day.

Jisoo going to her boss's house to prepare breakfast and clothes for him. It's not like he can't do anything on his own. But that's what a secretary is for right??

Jisoo's POV

"I think i should just go for pancakes right? I mean nothing could go wrong with pancakes for breakfast"

Jisoo thought to herself

The smell of the delicious pancakes wandered around the mansion of Kim taehyung.

"I hope he likes what i picked for him today, I didn't go for his usual black boring suit. He looks good in it. He will look good even without any shirt o- STOP IT KIM JISOO"

I heard footsteps coming and I knew that it was him so i put the pancakes on his usual table.

He looks gorgeous on his new beige coloured suit. Just as expected

"Ms.kim, what is my schedule for today?"

His voice is as deep as the ocean. Damn

"You will have a meeting with Mr.Park at 1 and today is the day of your parents monthly visit sir."

"Have you prepared gifts for them?"

"Yes sir it's in the car"

"Good. Let's go"

After eating the pancakes that i made,
We went out and I went to the driver's seat since his personal driver didn't come today.

"Where is Mr.Wang? He didn't come today?"

"Yes sir, he told me that he had to take a day off due to personal issues this morning and I can't find a replacement."

"Get in the passenger seat. Let me drive."

"That's okay sir. I can drive"

"No let me drive and get in to the passenger's seat"
His voice is deep and commanding.

"Okay sir. Be careful."

I sat in the passenger's seat wondering why he never let me drive. I've noticed it a few times. Everytime if a driver comes late or always takes the day off, he would ask me to fire them immediately.

After we arrived at the tall building located just in the center of seoul, we were greeted by the employees inside.

We went inside his office and i go ahead and prepare his coffee just how he likes. Black. No sugar.

It's disgusting really, I've tried it a few times but never seem to understand why he likes it so much.
I put some of his favorite biscuits beside the cup and went inside his office.

His office is cold, just like him and magnificent anddd did I tell you how beautiful the view is from up here??? Maybe that is the reason he could stay in his office alone for hours.

"Here's your coffee sir."

"Mr.Park wants to know if you're available now sir. He says he got a emergency comming up and would like to come to your office now."

"Sure. Send him in."

If there is one thing that i know about my boss for sure is that he hates two things: late people and smelly people.

He once told me
"If a person is ugly, that's acceptable because that's his face. But if a person smells, that's unacceptable because that is his choice."

I always smiled thinking about the moment I accidentally hire a personal driver and he turns out to smell really bad. The whole ride is just mr.kim closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

But this time it is acceptable because Mr. Park is one of Mr. Kim best friends. Park Jimin. I actually get along really well with Mr.Park. He is funny and kind and warm. Unlike Mr.kim. He would joke around some times about kidnapping me to make me as his personal Secretary instead but immediately stopped because of how cold Mr.kim's aura.

"Mr.Park, Mr.Kim is ready for you inside."

"Come on Jisoooo I taught we have agreed to talk to each other casually"
He jokes while hanging his arms on the air to hug me.

"Nope Mr.Park. Let's go. Mr. Kim is waiting for you inside."

"Okay. Okay. You both are really perfect for each other huhhh always keeping things professional."

I let out a small chuckle and sent him inside.

"Wassap my bro, my best friend, my one and only KIM TAEHYUNG" jimin said as he went in to hug taehyung.

Taehyung hugged him back of course. They were friends since middle school and nobody know Kim taehyung better than Park Jimin and Kim Jisoo.

Yes yes i know I'm shameless to say that. But at least I'm not lying.

"Thank you Ms.Kim. You may continue your work now." His deep voice sounding as deep as ever.

"Okay sir. Please call me anytime you need me."

My desk is just right infront of his office so I can quickly come inside his office anytime he needs me.

Even tho, we have known each other for 4 years now, we have been nothing more than a secretary and an CEO.

He paid me very well and that is honestly what is keeping me to do this job and his handsome face of course.

He once bought me a new limited edition dior bag for my birthday because he knew how much i love dior like he love gucci.

The only time I saw him at his weakest point is when he found out that his girlfriend is cheating on him. Chou Tzuyu.

He got so depressed and shut every one out including jimin. Jimin and I are very worried at time and did anything to cheer him up.

Luckily, it worked, after a few months passed, everything went back to normal. But he never dated ever since.

As I was thinking about all those things. The door to his office opened and showed Jimin and Taehyung walking out talking.

I quickly stood up and went beside Taehyung.

"I heard that you both will visit Aunty and Uncle today Jisoo, I wish you the best of luck" Jimin said winking at me. Flirty as always.

I rolled my eyes and let out a small chuckle.

The reason why jimin said that is because everytime we went to visit, Mr and Mrs kim will always bombard me with questions about Taehyung and his love life. And I never really told them anything specific really.

"Let's go now Ms.Kim. The faster the better"
Taehyung finally speaks.
——————————————————————-

FINALLY THE FIRST CHAPTER!
hope you guys like it and feel free to comment any positive even negative comments!

Just don't be rude please.

No. Hate to tuzyu please... i love her and plus this story is pruly fiction.