Chapter 14

The ceremony ended and it is time for the fun. Party, Eating, Talking and dancing. Jimin and Jin got up and start dancing like crazy. Namjoon and Hoseok just laugh their ass off and clapping their hands.

Taehyung on the other hand only shook his head lightly but still chuckling. Irene and Jisoo talked a lot and got to know each other better. Jisoo found out that Irene turns out to be Jennie's manager. And her best friend since she came to Paris.

"Someone could come to me and tell me that you and Jin are siblings and I would totally believe them."

Irene said while sipping on her wine.

"Wait. I think so too. You both have the same laugh ohooo"

Hoseok butts in.

"Aishh of course she is my little sister noww. Don't hurt her Taehyung or else I will come and find you."

Jin said while dancing and coming to the table.

Taehyung said nothing and rolled his eyes.

"Yaaa what are you all doing sitting here??? Come and danceee, Come on Jisoo yaaa"

Jimin caught up next. He is clearly half drunk. Jimin and Taehyung have a high alcohol tolerance which mean he drank a lot.

Jimin pulled Jisoo and Jin pulled Irene while Namjoon and Hoseok was showing her dance moves already.

Leaving Taehyung alone behind.

There are a lot of people on the dance floor. The music is loud and upbeat. Jisoo even saw Mr and Mrs.Kim dancing together and the newly wed couple.

"Yah Kim Jisoo. Stop thinking about other things and danceee"

Jisoo laughed looking at how Jimin acted. Jisoo also started to dance. Dancing has been always a thing that Jisoo loved. But she never got to show it because she was mostly at work every hour. Her best friend Lisa, is a very good dancer.

The upbeat and fun music slowly turn into a slow dance. Every couple came together and dance slowly. Jimin turned to Jisoo

"This is my shot to talk to her! Wish me luck Jisoo yaa go and dance with your boyfiee"
Jimin gave Jisoo a one last wink and went off.

Jisoo went to the bar area to drink feeling very thirsty.

"What would you like mam?"

"Orange juice will be fine. Thank you"

"Coming right up!"

Jisoo looked around to see Jennie and Kai looking at each other and dancing. She always liked how Kai looked at Jennie. He looks like he would go to the moon and back only for her. She also saw Irene and Jin dancing together. Both of them look insanely attractive together. She saw her friend nayeon still eating the dessert with her friends.

But one familiar thing attracts her. Kim Taehyung. He was standing and looking at her from another corner. Hands in his pocket. Jisoo noticed and just brushed it off. She wanted to interact less and less with the handsome man she kissed.